Page 337 of 466 FirstFirst ... 237287327332333334335336337338339340341342347387437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hello everyone,
    I am excited to be part of this forum and to have the chance to talk about literature. I have made a blog for the purpose of promoting debate about literature and authors. If you have the time please check it out, thanks!
    {edit}
    Last edited by Scheherazade; 11-07-2011 at 05:05 AM. Reason: URL

Hey! Im a new member...I can't wait to publish my short stories, share ideas and opinions and get feedback...I m really excited ...What a pleasure to have u as friends... I hope u accept me as a a faithful friend ...
    Thanks

E.E Cummings

I'm New and I need help with my English class, Can anyone tell me What pretty How Town is about?

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mamajune View Post
    I'm New and I need help with my English class, Can anyone tell me What pretty How Town is about?
    There has been a long discussion on this poem last year. Please read the posts following this one:

http://www.online-literature.com/for...tty#post962956

Welcome to the Forum, everyone! Please PM me if you have any question regarding the Forum.

~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

Hello people....
    I hope I'm using this thing right. Anyways I'm here to learn how to discuss English literature cause this is my specialization in college, I'm an Arabian girl and I need your support to reach a good fluency level not just in literature but in English in general .
    I want to learn from you and share my humble knowledge with you and get your feedback.

Thanxez

Hi, everyone-- I'm a high school student from Atlanta. I joined this board mostly to receive some criticism on my short fiction, but I'm also looking forward to talking about lit with you all.

Thanks!

Good morning, I am new here, I found this forum because I am very fond of litterature and I am always looking for news about my favorite authors and topics. I am Italian and my English isn't so good as I wish, but I study to improve it. I love reading very much, my favorite authors are Shakespeare, Austen , Hugo, Dante and many others, I like reading in origlinal languages whenever is possible, in French, English, Italian and a little Spanish. thank you, Silvia. It's my real name.

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I joined this forum of course to discuss literature. I love reading, particulary Arthur Conan Doyle's Holmes books, and I enjoy history like the sinking of the Titanic, and am a member of Encyclopedia Titanica.

Looking Forward!

Hello Everyone. My name Is Daphne. I love to read good literature and look forward to discussing it with you. I have been here as a guest a few times and have enjoyed the insights from the members. Very much looking forward to learning from all of you.

Thanks Daphne
    Gender Free...

Hello everyone. My name is Zackery, or Zack, and I am a new user of this website. Hopefully I can talk to most of you and get to know you and vise versa. Hope to here from you and become friends.
    Last edited by Zackery; 11-12-2011 at 09:32 PM.

Hello

It's nice to know so many people read literature these days. I am looking forward to meeting more of you in conversation. -Terry

I have been here only five minutes, and already I see a quotation by someone here from my favorite novel, To Kill A Mockingbird, and elsewhere I see a reference to Steinbeck, which reminds me that I forgot to include him among my favorite authors. My writing is not about the people who left during the dust bowl, but the people who stayed, Rain: {edit} I hope to visit often and see what others are thinking. Thank you.
    Last edited by Scheherazade; 11-17-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: URL

I am Moein. It is very delightful to be among peple who love literature.

Excuse me, can anybody say what is the theme of Bram Stoker's Dracula/
    Moein
    ur kind reply is highly appreciated

Hello guys. I'm not actually a lit kid as in literature major, I just happen to love Shakespeare and e. A. Poe and the problem Is that I don't clearly get them. Of course there are available resources in the web but there were things that I wanted to know that were not there so I'm hoping that I shall find it here. Also I wanted to learn how to write poems and prose creatively and I want to learn some critical thinking tips when you criticise a poem or prose.I just want to learn lots of things that engineers won't teach you. That's all thank you. I'm looking forward to all of you
    Last edited by cloud0819; 11-19-2011 at 11:34 AM.

randomRak
    HI folks,
    I am an engineer. I love music, reading and watching football. I love exploring things and talking and learning about random things. So hope u all would help with that!!!

cheers,
    Raks.