Page 320 of 466 FirstFirst ... 220270310315316317318319320321322323324325330370420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hi. I'm new, and I'm here to get some help from people with more knowledge than me!
    Now how to start my own thread....

Sherlyn
    Hello to every one

Hi

I'm Rachael. I found this forum today in my Women in Literature class whenI was looking for a poem. : )

Once upon a time....

....there was a storyteller, Tusitala, with a penchant for the old tales including those that involved woods and witches...

I'm also a common reader with an interest in modernism amongst other things.

I've only just found this thread. So I guess I should say: hello!
    Well Stu I'll tell you, surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, you know, a hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying, "Hey bud, let's party!"

Jeff Spicoli

Lover of Microsoft Paint!
    Blog Entries
    Ummmm.... I am not exactly new I just came in last week but I written a lots.
    I love writing stories and mangas, which I take seriously, not just as a side thing, but an important task. Favorite book not mentioned.

Welcome all!
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

I just found this delightful little forum. Hello everyone.

Intro

Just a quickie to say hi to everyone. I'm new to the site but looking forward to engaging with people on different strands.

I'm a struggling writer who is enjoying the challenge of getting my work out to a wider audience.

Currently have just published on Kindle and am seeing where that takes me.

As for the rest of it, I'm currently living and working in the UK, but have a dream that revolves around writing and self-sufficiency in rural France.

That's the plan, anyway.

KTF

Fd.
    a bientot

Francis d.

Wink Hi!

Needed an alternative to the dreaded Facebook since I deleted it. Can't stand all the meaningless of that site and needed a place where I could talk about my actual interests and not be bombarded with boring status updates constantly. Hopefully make new friends too=)

I am presently reading for the 2nd time A Handmaiden's Tale by M. Atwood. I love several other books by her as well. My favorite author is Brian Evenson, but a lot of people don't seem to know who he is. I also adore Flannery O'Connor!

Anyway, have a good weekend!

Hello

Hi. My name is Liinita, and I'm currently a stay home mother, with a 7 month old, an 8 year old, a 13 year old, and two step children who come for the summer only.

I speak fluent Swedish, English and German.

I taught high school English and drama for many years, 3rd grade for two, and served as an adjunct English professor for two years, as well.

I've also written lots for newspapers, mostly freelance, but for awhile, full-time.

I love literature.

I hate crappy writing.

I am a good editor and article writer, but a poor creative writer.

I love Flannery O'Connor, Leif Enger, William Shakespeare, John Steinbeck, to name a few.

Hello, my name is Nate.
    I always had a facisnation with books and literature. One of my goals on my bucket list is to have a wide variety collection of books, all neatly kept in my personal Library. As of now I am a high school student and on my way to college in Fall.
    A favorite hobby I do is to collect rare antique books.
    So yeah, I have a thing with books.
    I am currently attending college to become a biomedical engineer and a minor in filming. I am hoping that they will have enough room in the dorms for my books.

Hey, I'm Richard. I like reading Science Fiction.

Hello ya'll. My name's John. I have always been fascinated by literature. Hence, I registered here to connect with like-minded people. Hope to have a good stay here and I'm looking forward to build new friendships within the community.
    http://johnbriner.wordpress.com/

Hey all. My name is Rachel. I'm a English Literature Major at the University of South Florida. I'm realizing after taking my first 4000 level course (The British Woman novelist) that I have not read enough. My summer is going to be spent catching up as much as possible and since I don't have access to a classroom setting during the summer I wanted to find like minded people to discuss some of the stuff that I am reading. I'm excited to participate in conversation with all of you.