Page 270 of 466 FirstFirst ... 170220260265266267268269270271272273274275280320370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

About me

Hello everyone I'm The Shield (for security reasons im not disclosing my real name)

Im into gaming and i paint warhammer models, and i consider myself quite alternative too. as in im in to like gothic music like cruxshadows and the like. I find them and bands/music in general like them to be brilliant inspiations for my stories

i have big plans for my stories, i wanna make money from story wrting some day, and in search of a place to obtain feedback on my stories as i write them, i found this forum XD so hey guys. i hope You'll lend an ear as i post up my shorts ive recently begun writing

Hi everyone,

I am Mrig. Just found Literature Network on the net and found it interesting. Hoping to read some good stuff and contributing if possible.

Basically I am dancer i am learning Kathak an Indian Classical Dance. I love writing too so here!

Cheers!

Hi! I've been looking for a forum to call home for a while now, with little success. This one looks promising, though . I'm an English Language & Literature student from Serbia, an amateur grammar Nazi and a book lover

question

Although Elinor Dashwood is not the first person narrator most of the story is told through her eyes and Austen seems to admit with all of her opinions.Why do you think the author chooses these method of story telling?
    Please i will like to get the answer to this question
    i am Akame Ekane a student in the university of Yaounde I,Department of English Modern letters,and i am carryin out some research work.if possible via my email box;[email protected]
    Thank for your kindness

hello all!

im trying to find more about author mikey russell..can anyone help

Hello everyone

Hello, I signed up here a few months ago, but haven't been around much. I love reading, mostly fantasy but also historical fiction. I also love to write, but am just getting started writing seriously after a career as a scientist and teacher. I'm doing National Novel Writers Month, which is quite an experience. I've finished 37,000 words so far. I've written a few short stories and got one flash fiction piece accepted to an online ezine, so I figure it's a start.

Hi Guys

Just signed up on this forum. I'm Anjali, an artist/writer working from Bombay (now Mumbai) who likes to paint pictures sometimes with oils on canvas and at other with words on paper.

Hope to have enriching and creative interaction with people who like the written word,

Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    Hello everybody, It's nice that we are getting so many new forum members who share with us their precious views. There should be a place to introduce yourself and say hi; and this is it.

Come on and tell us about yourself. What are your hobbies? What are your favourite books? And also share with us everything else you would like to tell us about yourself.

Have a nice time browing the wonderful world of books and book-worms!
    Hello everybody,I am Fat Romeo.My English is not fluent,I am from Brazil.
    I do not know why I started receiving the messages from this site on my mail-box,but here I am - it seems fine,really.
    My favourite books?Let me think..."Ecce Homo" (Nietzsche)"Outsider"(Colin Wilson),"Werther" (Goethe),"Western Cannon" (Harold Bloom),maybe some Dostoievsky and Oscar Wilde.
    I must confess I do not read much frequently.Yesterday I was reading Heidegger with care,to understand well,and I did.
    Instead of all,I already wrote two little books,which I had to pay to them be released.Both are very insane.
    I spend everyday time thinking about life after death,that is my actual "situation" .Atheism prevails on me,but I saw an angel once.I came here to post a question on the religious forum,but I'll leave for tomorrow,'cause I need to sleep.
    "The real guilty soul went down to his hell and before the last church on Earth prays in agony...because the world is also divine..."
    (mine...sorry if is too heavy)
    Last edited by Fat Romeo; 11-19-2009 at 04:50 AM.

Newbie.

Hi all,
    I am new to the forum and hope to discuss the nitty gritty details of classics...I'm a huge reader, of course, very excited to find this forum.

Hello we are the Lads of E3, and personally we feel that this forum does not offer a great deal of serious critiques or intelligent conversation. Everything is far too polite and in a sense bores me.

Good for you.

Glad I found this site

Hi,
    I am 33 and from Oregon. Married for 14 years with a 13 year old. I love to read and every time I get a chance I grab a book. I am currently a student and taking Wrld Lit which is an awesome exposure to other works. I am a huge Jodi Piccoult fan and my all time favorite book is Tom Sawyer from Mark Twain. Anyway I look forward to meeting you on the site and reading with you. Take care,

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lads of E3 View Post
    Hello we are the Lads of E3, and personally we feel that this forum does not offer a great deal of serious critiques or intelligent conversation. Everything is far too polite and in a sense bores me.

Good for you.
    maybe you should think about posting in a different place.

hi everyone

Hi

Hi! My name is Vadim. I am writing short stories once in a while... not anything special, but still looking for a place to share them.

Hi, I just found this place today surfing the net for William Blake material and was very excited to find it so I joined.

I guess I'll start off by saying that I'm in my second year of university and planning to be an English major. I'm currently taking Romantic Lit and Canadian Lit at the University of Manitoba. I'm 29, married and have 3 daughters. I started my family young which in turn is making me finish my schooling late.

Guess there's not much else to say about me.. Look forward to meeting everyone!