Page 465 of 466 FirstFirst ... 365415455460461462463464465466 LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Welcome to all friendly introductions I missed due to being absent from boards so long! I hope you forgive delay and my unpredictable real life for kidnapping and keeping me in its custody so long
    It is amazing however to see this threa(t)d is still out here, active and sticking out!
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

I guess things have changed quite a bit here. I have been noticing some threads required moderator's approval and looking at the forum traffic, wondering if there's still actually person/people moderating this place. Just wondering if couple of posts I made ever made online or just virtually stuck there in a long queue of to be approved posts

Anthony Fry, Jersey. jambojersey's Avatar

Paean Dais.

Quote Originally Posted by ssubterranean View Post
    I guess things have changed quite a bit here. I have been noticing some threads required moderator's approval and looking at the forum traffic, wondering if there's still actually person/people moderating this place. Just wondering if couple of posts I made ever made online or just virtually stuck there in a long queue of to be approved posts
    Poetry is Verse.
    Shared is Love.
    Word is Feeling.
    Life is Commitment.
    Survival is Existence.
    Winning is Habit.
    Believing is Strong.
    Seen is Beauty.
    Ambition is Realised.
    Doubting is Weak.
    Genius is Simple.
    Obstacle is Goal.
    Happiness is Liking.
    Boredom is Waiting.
    Aspiration is Desir.
    Important is Technique.
    Advice is Taken.
    Climax is Journey.
    Searching is Enthusiasm.
    Victory is Exhilaration.
    Excellence is Quality.
    Artistic is Feeling.
    Pulse is Rhythm.
    Greatness is Responsibility.
    Moment is Beautiful.
    Conversation is Talk.
    Critique is Comment.
    Ignorance is Bliss.

Blog Entries
    ssubterranean: Mods yes... queue? unsure... I believe due to the past spam attacks LitNet needed some heroic changes made.

jambojersey: Found you on poemhunter.com... will revisit (ads notwithstanding)

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor
    tailor

who am I but a stitch in time
    what if I were to bare my soul
    would you see me origami

7-8-2015

On the road, but not! Danik 2016's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ssubterranean: Logos is still around, but there have been software problems that aren´t going to be mended just now, I suppose because of the costs.

One has to have patience: sometimes it takes me four logging ins to be able to post anything.
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "
    Gerald Murnane, Tamarisk Row

Blog Entries
    Seems to work well for me.
    Have you seen Scheher?
    I do see Logos active.

Blog Entries
    I should add an addendum... I do notice Lit-net is a little difficult on most devices it seems.. it sort of seems to require a lot of memory simply to access... but if you can have that, it works.

Blog Entries
    I remember you, NicolaiI, but have no idea who Scheher might be. Before my time probably.
    It hasn´t been easy to post on Litnet. One has to be very insistent, because one is usually logged out while trying it.
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "

Blog Entries
    Scheher, well usually called Scher, but full name Scheherazade is one of the moderators.

Hi. Returnee here. Have tried to register a new account several times over the past two months. I need a new account because my old email address used with 'em onty' was thoroughly compromised. I'm only taking a punt on logging in with this old account because whenever I try to register an account it says something along the lines of, "Cheers, now wait for a moderator to approve your new account". Which not only never happens, but when I try to log in with the new email address later, it isn't even recognised that I *tried* to set up an account.

Any advice welcome. I would like to get back into posting threads and comments. But I need someone to approve a new member account before I will do that.

Ta

P.S. Even navigating around with this old account, I keep getting logged out every other page change. I have to fill my log-in details again. Like now, I just tried to submit this post but I have gotten, "The following errors occurred with your submission. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again". Presumably when I reload the page I will be logged out for some reason, I will log back in, and will attempt to post again. What's going on with Online-Literature?

Blog Entries
    Hi,all

This forum has a chronic software problem that affects also several of the current users. Depending on when you log in, you are automatically logged out. Than you must log in again.
    Here, some suggestions from another thread:

"If you are able to log in, you are probably being logged out automatically.

If you are logged out, try logging in directly on the thread, where you want to post.

If you are outside US, try logging in with VPN on. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn´t.

If nothing of this helps, try logging in and posting at a different time

and always save your post somewhere else until you have posted them."

If nothing works, contact Logos (mod) or Admin.

Good luck!

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes indeed, there are strange and mysterious goings-on here beyond my control
    If you wish to make changes to your account, or have further questions about your account or the site in general, please send me a private message and I may or may not answer your questions
    cheers,
    /Logos

Quote Originally Posted by em onty View Post
    Hi. Returnee here. Have tried to register a new account several times over the past two months. I need a new account because my old email address used with 'em onty' was thoroughly compromised. I'm only taking a punt on logging in with this old account because whenever I try to register an account it says something along the lines of, "Cheers, now wait for a moderator to approve your new account". Which not only never happens, but when I try to log in with the new email address later, it isn't even recognised that I *tried* to set up an account.

Any advice welcome. I would like to get back into posting threads and comments. But I need someone to approve a new member account before I will do that.

Ta

P.S. Even navigating around with this old account, I keep getting logged out every other page change. I have to fill my log-in details again. Like now, I just tried to submit this post but I have gotten, "The following errors occurred with your submission. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again". Presumably when I reload the page I will be logged out for some reason, I will log back in, and will attempt to post again. What's going on with Online-Literature?
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

Hi Logos. I tried to respond to the private message you sent me, but according to the PM menu nothing has been sent...

I wasn't saying anything that couldn't be published so I'm copying it below.

Thanks Logos.

I would like a new account ideally, one without a link to the old one (so new username, new email address and not linked to the old threads and posts).

I appreciate new accounts are outside of your control.

Is there an admin email address I can contact to to request a new account be activated?

Thanks

Contemplating China
    Hi. I am an English tutor. I call my course “Beautiful English”.
    As a hobby I write poems and stories.

Blog Entries
    Well come to the forum, chinajon!