Page 450 of 466 FirstFirst ... 350400440445446447448449450451452453454455460 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

hello im sebastian. Hi

Hi folks Ron here. Nice to meet you all. I am a published author and ardent reader of books. I love to talk about books, and writing. I presently teach in school. That's it..

Hello people ...It's really love to be here among so many inspirational people...I would love to learn more from you.

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone! I wouldn't say I'm a newbie, but I haven't been here in a very long time.
    Shall these bones live?

Blog Entries
    Welcome back!

Am I doing this correctly? It's taken me the better part of an hour to get registered. Now there are no obvious instructions on how I start a thread. Can't find anything extant sooner than two years ago. Help? Anybody? Just looking to keep my brain combed with intelligent conversation and swapping ideas and experiences with performing, directing, designing and viewing Shakespeare. Any takers?

Hello back! I just joined. I'm a retired and currently very bored Shakespearean actor, director, producer, designer, coach and fan of all things Shakespeare. Looking for intelligent conversation, observations, experiences, etc to keep my brain combed. My name's siobhankelley

I just joined about half an hour ago. I'm not certain if I'm doing this properly. At any rate, I'm a very bored and retired Shakespearean actor, director, producer, designer, coach and fan of all things Shakespeare. Looking for intelligent conversation, observations, experiences, topics to discuss to keep my brain combed. my username is siobankelley

Virgil Love the 'Books are embalmed minds' ! I'm looking for intelligent conversation, observations, experiences performing, directing, coaching or viewing Shakespeare. I'm bored and need to keep my brain combed. My user name is siobankelley

roncool Hey there! Just joined. Looking for intelligent conversation, debate, observations, experiences performing, directing or viewing Shakespeare. My brain desperately needs combing! I'm siohankelley

Sush I just joined! Am looking for intelligent conversation, debate, observations, commets, experiences performing, directing, coaching or viewing Shakespeare. My brain desperately needs to be combed. I'm siobankelley

Bakiryu I just joined! Am looking for intelligent conversation, debate, observations, commets, experiences performing, directing, coaching or viewing Shakespeare. My brain desperately needs to be combed. I'm siobankelley

Hi everybody,

I just join this forum. My name is Youness and I'm here for discovering and sharing viewpoints about any interesting topic. French is my tongue language but even if my English could contain grammatical errors, it doesn't mean that I'm a negligent guy.

I look forward to have a fruitful exchange with all of you

Greetings

Hello!

I'm a former computer science major who as changed majors to English and Literature. I read a lot, however for years, neglected the classics so I searched for a cool community to talk about literature and it looks like I've found one. I'm looking forward to getting recommendations and participating in discussions that will allow me to thrive in my new academic journey.

Hello. As my thread still hasn't been approved, I thought I'd post here. I'm Dominic and I'd love to talk to more people who love classic literature.