Page 348 of 466 FirstFirst ... 248298338343344345346347348349350351352353358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hello everyone, nice to see so many intelligent people excited to talk about literature.

I am a 23-year-old English MA student living in Canada. I like all kinds of books but I'm mainly interested in American Gothic and 19th and 20th century American detective fiction. Currently I'm working my way through the novels of Thomas Harris.

Right now I'm completing the final course for my degree and working part-time as a server until I start my PhD in the fall.

Wannadance
    hello everyone. this is all new to me and i hope i'm introducing myself. my name is Wannadance and i'm mostly interested in history and biographies.

Hi, this is Constance Saltz from United States. I am very happy to be a member of this forum

dubitans

Greetings!

Hello all,

I have tried for more years than I care to remember to organize a discussion group for literature and philosophy. Alas, no noteable success. I don't know why I never thought to try online until now... At any rate, here I am, eager to meet any and all fellow afficionados of language and thought.

IntravenousJava

pdf

hello

I am looking forward to sharing my passion for literature and rhetoric.

Hello I'm looking forward to discussing literature with you!!

Hello all! I'm passing through to simply ask for some help, if you wish to, please refer to my topic in the Virginia Woolf subforum However the more I look around, the more I like it here, and if my desperate pleas are answered I may well stick around! Even the colour scheme is welcoming, and I too look forward to becoming a part of this community when I have the chance!

Hello

Hi everybody.

Hello everyone! I am John Julius from Madurai, Tamil Nadu in India. A longgggggggg way. I am very happy and thrilled to be a member of the forum. I a lecturer in the department of English in The American College in Madurai, India. It was founded by American missionaries in the late 1800's. It is one of the reputed colleges in whole of India. To be a part of such wonderful noble institution is great.

I joined the forum with the main aim to expand my knowledge over English literature by using the available resources and I enjoy communicating with people of same interest.

I hope to get acquainted with many friends on the forum.

Hi everybody!

I'm a newbie. I'm from Vietnam. Nice to meet you!

Hi all! Its nice to try something new! I am very happy to have found this site and I am very interested in getting to know everyone here!

Happa

Smile

Hey,
    I am so very excited to have found this website a couple of hours ago. I was impressed with a blog I saw written by a teenager, so I had to check out this network. I realized that it was a community I could join which makes it all the better.
    For those who care to know, I am a teenager. And as most of you know and have experienced, this is a pretty hectic time of life. I do a lot of thinking and think it will be good to put my thoughts into writing. As for hobbies, I do not really have a particular favorite, but I do love to listen to music and lie in the sun and tan. I am also involved in a lot of sports activities which keeps me pretty busy. I love to meet new people and learn about their life stories (in a non creepy way of course )
    Neways, I would love to get feedback or messages about my future posts!
    Thanks for taking the time to read this~

Hello

I am 24 and a college student living in Minnesota. I love to read, it has always been a passion of mine. I look forward to getting to know many of you and sharing thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to everyone on this page! Enjoy your time here. I'm normally in the poetry zone but I might see you guys elsewhere. Bye now!

Smile Hi,

Am very happy to join your forum and to get to know all you friends.

I too write contents to many blogs and sites and working as a part time writer too. I love read and writing. I don't have special reading but I love to read lot about new technology, romances, adventures etc. I love making my blogger bigger and bigger with information, tutorials, humor, technology etc, that is my hobby.