Page 395 of 466 FirstFirst ... 295345385390391392393394395396397398399400405445 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hey, I'm new on here, and oh, gosh, there are posts from 2005 on here. Does this site get used regularly? :/

Oh, hold on I'm just looking around this site, there are some recent posts. Sorry guys, newbie here
    Last edited by Hedwigs; 11-10-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Testing the comment section. Hello

Hi there,
    I'm a college freshman, who plans to go into vocal performance, so I can sing classical music for a living and potentially become a college professor for voice with a PhD. I thought of becoming an English major at first, but then I changed my mind. Now, have to wait for my audition with the Conservatory be well-prepared and hope to get in. In the end, I decided to go for a career in music because it's something I work really hard at all the time and feel passionate about when I continue to improve. I'm great at English, and I still love it, but the thought of sitting at a career as an English professor or teacher teaching bratty kids all day bugs me, and I always always procrastinate writing a papers.
    I'm a bookworm, when I get the chance to read for fun, and my favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I also love Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I really enjoy gothic literature.

hi everyone, pleased to be here .. it seems to be a real rich place to know and learn more about life.
    It is long way travel

Hello! So this Is all very new to me but I am excited to grow as a writer and writing somewhere, where I can get feedback is something I am truly looking for. I am 25 a stay at home mom of 2 (5 & 3). Because I had kids early I never really gave myself that chance to find what I really wanted to do with the rest of my life other than be a mother. Now that my kids are getting older I have been divulging in things that I truly enjoy and apart from singing, drawing and anything crafty I have found a love for writing. I have been dabbling in short stories and loving it. I live In central Alberta Canada and have my whole life. Nothing much more about me but feel free to ask. My profile has some more Info thanks for listening

This is a very innovative site and i'm grateful to be part of it. i have many hobbies and can not iterate on all but reading is my top most. I am currently an undergrad pursuing literature.

closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
    Testing the comment section. Hello

Quote Originally Posted by AliceKettle View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm a college freshman, who plans to go into vocal performance, so I can sing classical music for a living and potentially become a college professor for voice with a PhD. I thought of becoming an English major at first, but then I changed my mind. Now, have to wait for my audition with the Conservatory be well-prepared and hope to get in. In the end, I decided to go for a career in music because it's something I work really hard at all the time and feel passionate about when I continue to improve. I'm great at English, and I still love it, but the thought of sitting at a career as an English professor or teacher teaching bratty kids all day bugs me, and I always always procrastinate writing a papers.
    I'm a bookworm, when I get the chance to read for fun, and my favorite book is Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. I also love Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I really enjoy gothic literature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariam Ahmed View Post
    hi everyone, pleased to be here .. it seems to be a real rich place to know and learn more about life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Priya.D View Post
    This is a very innovative site and i'm grateful to be part of it. i have many hobbies and can not iterate on all but reading is my top most. I am currently an undergrad pursuing literature.

Hello and welcome to the forum: Lucario , Mariam Ahmed, Priya.D and:
    Goodluck with the interview Alicekettle. Have a great day all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenster540 View Post
    Hello! So this Is all very new to me but I am excited to grow as a writer and writing somewhere, where I can get feedback is something I am truly looking for. I am 25 a stay at home mom of 2 (5 & 3). Because I had kids early I never really gave myself that chance to find what I really wanted to do with the rest of my life other than be a mother. Now that my kids are getting older I have been divulging in things that I truly enjoy and apart from singing, drawing and anything crafty I have found a love for writing. I have been dabbling in short stories and loving it. I live In central Alberta Canada and have my whole life. Nothing much more about me but feel free to ask. My profile has some more Info thanks for listening
    Hello, Jenster540
    Welcome to the forum too and wish you luck on achieving your dream of becoming a professional writer( if thats what you meant).

Closed
    Hello and welcome to all of you from me, too! I'm also a newb here so please don't be shy. It's a nice place to think deep thoughts or play silly games. Great to have you with us.

Hi friends.....I am Himanshu from India...I am sure to learn a lot from all my friends present here.....thanks and have a nice day....

Closed
    Hello and welcome. Kolkata sounds like an interesting place. We have a few Bengal tigers here, ourselves. I hope you enjoy the site.

Hello!

This is my first time ever being on a forum and definetly my first time posting. I'm not even sure where the start of the forum is and where the end is, but this seems like a fairly friendly community here so I figured I would try it out. I just googled short story forum and found this, but it seems like way more than that. If anyone could teach me some basics I'd appreciate it a lot and if you're looking for opinions on some writing it would be an honor to read someone's material. (Or even just hear a story idea.) Anyways! I'm Brenden and I'm happy to be part of this community!!

Hi everyone,
    I am English and living in Portugal, where I do sculpture and write about the experiences I have on this planet.
    I write about Life and the wonderful characters I meet along the way.

Hey, i am new one to groom around, and in need of your reviews to sharpen my writing skills, thank you...

Hey everyone!

I'm Stephanie. Just turned 22 last month. I have a year left in University till I graduate and I am a Front Desk Clerk at a 4 star hotel.

I loved creative writing in high school. Unfortunately, a Spanish major and Psychology minor do not allow my creative juices to flow very much anymore.

Winter break is almost here and I'd like some feedback on a few short stories that I wrote in high school, but have added to since then.

Also, I've never been in a writing forum so I'm looking forward to being a part of this family!

Talk to you all later!
    Looking

hi, i'm new here