Page 463 of 463 FirstFirst ... 363413453458459460461462463
Results 6,931 to 6,934 of 6934

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hi I am Gamser#4 from Gamser studios on youtube.
    I am the story maker but due to the channel being fairly new, My work has not yet been featured.
    I hope that you enjoy my stories (mostly snippets and ideas) and i appreciate all criticism
    We Gamsers all have different stories
    I am from the state of Alaska, and am very uncomfortable with this lower US heat
    I let my brain do the thinking, and entertain myself with my own stories
    I always find that in the stories i make just for entertainment, I always put myself inside.
    And just a warning, my stories can get a bit intense, i think my brain has a few issues with "nice, warm and bubbly"
    I hope this gets me enough recognition to get my stories featured on the big channel.
    thank you and have a great day.

Hi, I'm Grimwincy, and I'm a British writer living in Greece. I am going back to school this autumn to study my English Literature degree after trying and dropping out twelve years ago. I love literature and want to connect with people who feel the same way. Glad to be here.

This is like the third time I have done this, because it spans years between when I come here and when I am not. oops

Anyway, nice to be back, I'm totoro. Yes, after the Japanese film.

Hey! I am Irene, I am from Greece! I am at the moment studying English literature as an Erasmus student in Germany! I really love literature and I would be happy discussing with others different issues!