Page 211 of 465 FirstFirst ... 111161201206207208209210211212213214215216221261311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 6969

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Blog Entries

Hello

I would like to say hello to everyone on this forum. I've been looking for ages to a find a good literature forum, hopefully it is here.

hell'o glad to be a member. thank you

Hello everybody!

I am a student of English Literature and laguestics.I am now in first summester final term. I am also working in a pharmaceutical company as a Sales promotion officer. The fusion of the two would look quite strange but i love literature more that is why i took admission.

I hope that my short introduction will be enough?

Hello, I have been lurking amid the shelves for some time.
    Pleased to make your aquaintence!

All for the Greater Glory
    Hi.
    I was here a while back as packersfan.
    But I forgot my password so here I am now.
    I kind of forgotten how to do this.
    But I'm trying. :]

Smile Hello Fellow Readers!

Greetings One and All,

I know I am going to love being a part of this reading community. I teach reading to 8th graders...I've been in education for twenty-seven years and counting. Finding new, exciting ideas about literature is what I love to do...

Hey everyone, well i'd like to be introduced, names hira, studying literature, i love it but it does get to my mind at times. Looking forward to having a nice time on these forums init, o and looking forward for a bit of help now and too. =D

Hi I'm Steve from Edinburgh. Need some help from out there. Read a book a number of years ago, can't remember name or writer.
    Quick synopsis - Old aristocrat living on large estate and into maps and tunnels big time. Has a network of tunnels under his estate. Old man is losing the plot and on his way out. Travels to Edinburgh at one point and learns of treppanning (sorry for spelling - holes in head stuff). Ends with old man dying and something about his brothers death when he was born. Very funny but very dark and sad book. Please can someone help with this as it's driving me crazy

Hello all

I have just joined, hope to become a regular poster here

Cool How Do You Do

I am a newbie here obviously.
    i am glad to have joined and this is my first post.
    I am a child at heart in case you care and i'll read anything in front of me. i sing, (badly,) and am an Archaeologist/Anthropologist in training. i grew up a military brat until my mother retired in Virginia. now i am a fan of the world and want to study ancient Greecian Lit. and culture.
    my room is a mess and my favorite sport is soccer. i like Boiled eggs but not the yolk and can't wait to grduate! my favorite color is green, my element is the Earth and i can juggle while doing a backflip, (not). thanks for reading this post. you now know more about me than my classmates. hopefully i can make some meaningful posts here in the future!
    Grim needs a day off...

This is me ^.^

Hi there,

I'm totally new here. It's nice to know you all. Have a nice day :-D

Hi,I joined just now,so I could see
    How many people reply to me
    I am 36,five feet upright
    And I believe I get shorter in the night
    My hair is blonde,my eyes are blue
    Thats all for now,so goodbye to you

Thanks for reading my intro,if you liked it,please let me know

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cazzy71 View Post
    Hi,I joined just now,so I could see
    How many people reply to me
    I am 36,five feet upright
    And I believe I get shorter in the night
    My hair is blonde,my eyes are blue
    Thats all for now,so goodbye to you

Thanks for reading my intro,if you liked it,please let me know
    hi Cazzy,

I love your intro and welcome to the Forum!

For a minute there, I was so sure you were actually describing me - except for that I am not 36... Nor do I have blonde hair and blue eyes... Oh, I am not five feet either... But I think I shrink vertically at nights too!
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

hi everyone i'm new to this world. i myself find out this website .....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Marina View Post
    Great idea, Pensive!

As for me, I like music (and singing), reading (although I haven't been able to a lot lately), writing, and history. Particularly, I like musicals at the moment, and writing poetry. Most of the year, I play soccer, even though for a quarter of the year, it's snowing (or just really cold). I live on the East Coast, though it doesn't snow a whole lot here. We pretty much survive the winter on minimal snow days, if any at all, though last year we had about two and a half or three feet of snow fall. My favorite books range about as far as my music genres, which is about anything, as long as it's good. Right now, though, I'm in a "Good Omens"-mood, by Teri Pratchett and Neil Gaiman, which was a fantastic book.
    I think I may have said this somewhere else on this forum, but I love languages. I'm taking Latin and Classical Greek this year in school and trying to learn a bit of Spanish and German on my own (though it's not going too well). When I finish with Latin, though, I'll be changing to the otherside of the Eurasian continent and maybe pick up some Korean (my grandmother is from Seoul).
    I love photography, too. Some things, especially in every day life, can be so beautiful if you can catch them at the right moment. Speaking of which, there is a used roll of film sitting on my desk right now. Hmm, I should probably get it developed some time soon.
    Anyway, that's me in a nut-shell in this moment. Can't wait to learn more about you guys out there!
    hi i'm new to this site i'll tell u about me later ..ijust wanna to say u a hi...