Page 460 of 466 FirstFirst ... 360410450455456457458459460461462463464465 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hello,

My name is Vitra and love books about Beatrix Potter, English landscapes and London.

Vitra

Closed
    Welcome to the site, Vitra.

Added: Welcome also Patr and anyone else I missed.

just checking in..it's been years

Hello Everybody, I'm New Here

I just joined this forum and as curious I am, I hope there are great people around to share interesting things and learn new things as well. Still navigating this furom, and I'm already in love with it.

Closed
    Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it here.

hello everyone I am ANUSHA HS from India.I am an engineer but by profession I am a writer.I have been writing books on Hindu mythology since a couple of months at amazon.com.I came across this forum so I got registered to this forum.HIP HIP HURRAY! om gam ganapataye namaha
    Last edited by a12345b; 08-25-2018 at 10:54 AM.

freshman
    My name is Oscar and I was born and raised in Ireland. My parents are German but they always spoke English at home. My main focus is English poetry which I study in Dublin. I also have an interest in German poetry however. In the English language I find myself returning to Spenser, Shakespeare, Wordsworth, Yeats, Kavanagh and Heaney. In French to English translation novelists such as Celine rather. Homer and Virgil are obvious influences and I would like to learn more about pre-Socratic philosophy as well as Plato and Aristotle. For this reason I am a member of my university's Classics Society. Erasmus is a possibility at my university and if by that time my German language proficiency is of a high standard then perhaps I could learn Middle High German in Germany. Aside from that there is a masters at my university where you learn to translate literature and I particularly find medieval translation interesting. I am eighteen years old.

Closed
    Welcome to the site, Oscar. I wish I knew more about the pre-Socratics, too. They seem so remote, yet they influenced Nietzsche, who was so important to modern thought. Good luck with your studies and again welcome.

All are at the crossroads qimissung's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi. I haven't posted in a couple of years, but I'm hoping for a sort of resurgence. This is such a great site and I met such lovely people here.
    "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its' own reason for existing." ~ Albert Einstein
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are." Buckaroo Bonzai
    "Some people say I done alright for a girl." Melanie Safka

Hi everyone, I'm Brad! New here! 😊

Does anyone know how to post a story without the 'tabs' or indents being taken out when pasted?

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new member, just joined today so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Harrison Wild, I'm 27 and from Knutsford (near Manchester) in England! I've finally plucked up the courage to start posting my work after being told, by the few who've read it, that they really enjoyed it! Happy to find a little community and I can't wait to read all your works!

H

New here. Hello. I've written several self-published books, LOVE writing, and hope to contribute here. I also like commas, too much some would say.

Greetings fellow writer enthusiasts...I'm a screenwriter and producer and I'm here on the hunt for great stories as well as advice. I recently built a short story website and am wanting to showcase great stories. I've populated the site with my own stuff and the stories of a few friends. But I'm hoping to gather some more support here. My site is not just for short stories though, but also for screenwriters looking for awesome story ideas. Short stories can very efficiently encapsulate a great idea that can either be converted directly into a short film or expanded into a full feature. And that is the ultimate purpose of my site. What do you guys think of this idea? If you like it, please check out my site and feel free to submit a story. https://www.story2script.com/
    Thanks in advance for any comments.

Hello everybody ☺️

My name is Rita. And I am a new member.