Page 457 of 460 FirstFirst ... 357407447452453454455456457458459460 LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 6891

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hi! Im luke!

Hi Im Luke!

Blog Entries
    A warm welcome to you, Luke!
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

wow, hello! Im Zichen. Hope to know more about literatures here and meet more interesting people!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zichen View Post
    wow, hello! Im Zichen. Hope to know more about literatures here and meet more interesting people!
    Welcome zichen. You are in the right place for literature and interesting people.
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Hello everyone,
    Its good to see you all in this forum.I thought whats the best way to introduce myself,then got in mind why cant i interact with everyone and talk them for their queries and to introduce myself so that one can really get help from this forum.

Hello forum,
    Joined up to discuss my favorite books, get critique on my own writing and to shamelessly disparage other peoples tastes. See you in the square!

Greetings! My name is Nick

Hi, I'm Petra!

I'm new to this forum and look forward to find some hidden gems here, as I sometimes out of inspiration on what to read! Hopefully might be able to contribute also

Blog Entries
    Greetings to LitNet to our latest members.
    ~Albert Einstein

Digital aesthete
    Hi, I am Alex. I'm sifting through here for comments and observations that I may find interesting, I suppose in general that's what the internet is for. I'm sceptical of social media and suffer from a great amount of anxiety over posting so I'm trying to work up my confidence in my ability to converse and in my own writing/criticisms as I go. My research is in Literature and Digital culture currently working on my dissertation which revolves around the duality of Utilitarian/Dandy as oppositional but not mutually exclusive polarities of characterisation in metamodernism, I'm currently looking at Ready Player One by Ernest Cline and Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. I'm a great fan of the ostentatious and exuberant so I find a lot of contemporary pieces a bit mundane, I want to be excited and enthralled so don't expect me to read anything relating to the humdrum of existence. Although, I have grudgingly read Ulysses.
    I am inescapably human and, as such, unequivocally irrelevant.

Blog Entries
    Welcome, Alex. You will find lots of good discussion here.
    ~Albert Einstein

Sarah Kim
    Hey everyone, I'm Sarah!

I'm thialfi, a name so obscure in literature that I've been able to use it in forums without any qualifiers. Just for the heck of it, I'll put in my bid for Forum Elder at 82, though I probably won't win. My late parents were the only members of their families to graduate from college, my mother with a B.A. in English and my father with a B.A. in Journalism. With that background, I of course became.............an engineer. However, I had the advantage of my mother's home library to pick through while growing up, and also lived four blocks from a New York Public Library branch in a day when the streets were safe. Between them, I read a lot of classics and science-fiction.

Hi, I am Aravindakshan from India. I had already joined this group many years back it seems. But have not been active followers for reason now i could not remember. Anyway, i have already been going through the different interesting threads here and i am looking forward to gain further from discussing about literature.
    Thank you