Page 452 of 466 FirstFirst ... 352402442447448449450451452453454455456457462 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hi everybody I'm not going to give some cheesy introduction saying that I do not know what to say on here, because in reality no one knows what to say. I came on here to share my writing and get feedback. I honestly really hope the people who take the time out of their busy days enjoy it at least SLIGHTLY. Anyway, if you want to talk, I'm down to talk whenever!

Hope to meet some of you lovely people,
    Mimisings99

Hello. I'm in the middle of an existential crisis and I stumbled across this place. Heh. I'm really not sure why I'm here.
    Last edited by EphimTvest; 07-20-2017 at 08:55 AM.

On the road, but not! Danik 2016's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome ET! Saw that you posted a Lymerick! Make yourself at home.
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "
    Gerald Murnane, Tamarisk Row

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum, and actually stumbled on this website by chance, looking for a place to be able to post some stories I have on my laptop with which I don't know what to do. Hopefully, upon posting said stories, I will get some reactions and commentaries that would improve my abilities to write even further.

My peudonym is Rocket_Sam, and while it does not have any implication with my real name, it is a pseudonym I have kept for a long time and to which I have become strongly attached. As told by my birthdate, I am 18 years old. Being new, I don't know where I stand in this forum age-wise. I write and talk fluently in three languages (French, Spanish and English) and enjoy writing a lot.

In the past, many people have told me I have a very good lexical capability when it comes to writing and that I write very well. I hope those things are true.

It is a pleasure for me to join this forum and I hope I may be able to play a larger role in this forum in the future.

Hi everybody!

So glad to have found this forum. It's nice to have a place to discuss literature. I really love to read, and I've recently changed the way I commute to work (instead of driving I now catch the train) and have a lot more time to read (yay me!). My favorite genre is probably science fiction, but I've been trying to make my way through some of the classics, too. I also love mystery and suspense, and if the romance is done just right I'll take a little of that in my literature, too.

When I'm not immersed in another world by way of a book, I'm working in Human Resources at my company. It's not the most exciting job, but I like it. I love food, beer, getting introduced to new music, and movies.

Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Howdy all !

It's time to get some of those post counts past 1 !!!

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor STATELY
    tailor

who am I but a stitch in time
    what if I were to bare my soul
    would you see me origami

7-8-2015

hello! newbie here. i hope to learn a lothere and read some great stories thanks! call me AFR.

Welcome AFR...be sure to check out forum sub-titles too.
    Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hello fellow book lovers glad to be here

Blog Entries
    Hi, Mr. princh,
    Make yourself at home!
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "

Hi,

I am Rebecca, living in the Middle East. I have homeschooled my five children and in the process also worked on my own education. I am slowly working through some classics using the Roman Roads Media Western Culture series for guidance, along wth a few other resources. I am currently reading the Iliad for the second time.

I have not found anyone in my real life who are interested in reading and/or discussing the great books, so I am happy to find this discussion group.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Rebecca!
    Take a look around.

Hi I'm Ally and I'll try not to bore you,
    I'm a student (waitress on the weekend, dark humorist on the full time) and obviously I love literature. I have the kind of wanderlust that can be satisfied, with the right book. My favourite book is Fahrenheit 451 because in my opinion, any author who writes portraying such a strong love for books, speaking from characters with such disdain towards them, is incredible.
    Feel free to message me, I'm always up for a conversation or a debate.
    I want an adventure.

Blog Entries
    Welcome Ally,
    I also enjoyed reading Fahrenheit 451.
    I hope you'll like it here

Gerardo 7 Reyes
    Thank God, I was able to register.