Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

View Poll Results: Do you ever find the internet annoying/irritating?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 50.00%
  • no

2 14.29%
  • Yes

5 35.71%

Thread: GRIPE!!-click here for whiney complaining

smeghead

GRIPE!!-click here for whiney complaining

sorry. i'm in a bad mood. i just had a 'went very badly driving lesson'- I hate manual cars!! most of you probably already have ur license, so you won't be able to relate. also, i tried to log onto another forum i'm a member of, but it said my password was invalid (which it's not) and so now i have to work out a way to get back on, but i can't ask them to reset my password because they email the new one and my email is invalid since hotmail deleted my account. arrhhhh!!!! (actually the same thing happened here-i forgot my password and had changed email accounts. anyone remember someone called alias? that was me!!) see attached poll (i've never added a poll b4, so felt like doing it just for the sake of it)
    Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
    (Mark Twain)

Hm.

Grand Equal of Heaven
    I go on MSN Messenger once a day or every two days, and I think I better quit cos somehow it always gets me really pissed off. It's so *****y and heartless, and boring...but addictive, and I have a lot of bad memories of conversations I've had there. It's probably the only part of the internet that angers me.

Alas, there is a good side, the second best site to exists after this one:
    www.homestarrunner.com Hallowed by thy name.
    Go to Strong Bad's emails, or Teen Girl Squad for hours of giggly random amusement and crazy cartoons. Heals the wounds of mindless *****y chat RIGHT over.

Knock, knock . . .

smeghead
    i think that's true-like i hate email because it always gives me so much junkmail, and if i want to talk to my friends i'll just call. the only reason i go on the net now is to visit forums i'm part of or do research. funny how u can get addicted to things that are pretty boring. i think most ppl just communicate via the internet because it's easy, and ppl are lazy. also i like the way u can communicate to ppl far away, but apart from that there isn't much to it-like everyone sounds the same-u don't get much personality.
    Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
    (Mark Twain)