Thread: Is it difficult make education process easier?

Is it difficult make education process easier?

In my personal opinion, neither science or philosophy is difficult to learn. The teachers, scientists and philosophers keep on telling the same story that - learing and understanding their sayings and ideas are very difficult. There is a hidden agenda behind this statement. If the education is made easier, then each and everyone will be an educated one. The philosophers, scientists and teachers shall loose the ruputation they enjoy in the society. It is this fear of loosing the reputation makes the philosophers not to find a solution to the educational problems.

I gave a solution to the educational problems. But, the philosophers and scientists in my beloved world started campaiging against it. Look at the various forums on philsophy!

I hope the members of this forum will honestly analyse the solution (Invariantology) I give for the educational problem. My complete work is posted at http://wwf.edula.com

Quote Originally Posted by sivashanmugam View Post
    In my personal opinion, neither science or philosophy is difficult to learn. The teachers, scientists and philosophers keep on telling the same story that - learing and understanding their sayings and ideas are very difficult. There is a hidden agenda behind this statement. If the education is made easier, then each and everyone will be an educated one. The philosophers, scientists and teachers shall loose the ruputation they enjoy in the society. It is this fear of loosing the reputation makes the philosophers not to find a solution to the educational problems.

I gave a solution to the educational problems. But, the philosophers and scientists in my beloved world started campaiging against it. Look at the various forums on philsophy!

I hope the members of this forum will honestly analyse the solution (Invariantology) I give for the educational problem. My complete work is posted at http://wwf.edula.com
    all these people confuse the public

just i went throgh the 'theory of sivashanmugam'. now, i lost the track

Smile About the educational problems and what I think philosophers make of them..

Quote Originally Posted by sivashanmugam View Post
    The teachers, scientists and philosophers of the world have better things to do than live on their reputation..there are many who do but there are also quite a few who dont and sincerely work towards the advancement of human knowledge... Anyway you are from India if I am not mistaken and you must be well aware that our country has had its own fair share of philosophers and teachers who have not required anything but humble offerings..and the same goes for many other countries where there have been monks etc.

Yes it is true that there are people who try to make things difficult to follow to elevate themselves...

before we come up with a theory we must try to find out if the required premise is satisfied..a premise being a condition that precedes a theory