View Poll Results: Do you think i should publish this once we're finished, or should we all take credit?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 29.41%
  • No

5 29.41%
  • I Don't Know

3 17.65%
  • Maybe

4 23.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Write a book that we can publish. Everyone can write as much to add to the book!

IdTakeABulletForYou

Post Write a book that we can publish. Everyone can write as much to add to the book!

I'll start off with the most important parts: The first sentence, and the title:

Home
    The first thing i did when i got home was check my messages.
    I have 853 poems online. Please check some out:

My Poems

The Guy in the Corner OedipusReD's Avatar
    My answering machine told me I had none. Realizing that I was unloved and unaccepted by society I opened my patio door and leapt. On my way down I thought to myself, "Maybe I should have checked my email too."

IdTakeABulletForYou
    But i quickly scratched the idea, knowing that lingering would only delay me from being at the bus stop on time.

My Poems

IdTakeABulletForYou
    Home
    The first thing i did when i got home was check my messages.My answering machine told me I had none. Realizing that I was unloved and unaccepted by society I opened my patio door and leapt. On my way down I thought to myself, "Maybe I should have checked my email too." But i quickly scratched the idea, knowing that lingering would only delay me from being at the bus stop on time.

My Poems

The second thing that happend when I got home was the sound of a car screeching into my drive way. The Shelby Cobra that my lover owns, makes quite a bit of noise, you see. Once he is in my arms, I shall not be at any bus stop, not anytime soon. I think I will be very busy as I always am, when he returns into my life. This hot grip on my body and mind shall never go away. It just never does.
    For the triumph of evil, all it takes is for a few good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke

IdTakeABulletForYou
    .................................................H ome......................................
    The first thing i did when i got home was check my messages.My answering machine told me I had none. Realizing that I was unloved and unaccepted by society I opened my patio door and leapt. On my way down I thought to myself, "Maybe I should have checked my email too." But i quickly scratched the idea, knowing that lingering would only delay me from being at the bus stop on time.The second thing that happend when I got home was the sound of a car screeching into my drive way. The Shelby Cobra that my lover owns, makes quite a bit of noise, you see. Once he is in my arms, I shall not be at any bus stop, not anytime soon. I think I will be very busy as I always am, when he returns into my life. This hot grip on my body and mind shall never go away. It just never does.So, i went to his house to see if he was home, adn i saw a for sale sign at the window of his apartment. I was curious, now maybe looking aback i should have just let it slip by, and moved on with my life, but i let curiosity carry me away.

My Poems

IdTakeABulletForYou
    .................................................H ome......................................
    The first thing i did when i got home was check my messages.My answering machine told me I had none. Realizing that I was unloved and unaccepted by society I opened my patio door and leapt. On my way down I thought to myself, "Maybe I should have checked my email too." But i quickly scratched the idea, knowing that lingering would only delay me from being at the bus stop on time.The second thing that happend when I got home was the sound of a car screeching into my drive way. The Shelby Cobra that my lover owns, makes quite a bit of noise, you see. Once he is in my arms, I shall not be at any bus stop, not anytime soon. I think I will be very busy as I always am, when he returns into my life. This hot grip on my body and mind shall never go away. It just never does.So, i went to his house to see if he was home, adn i saw a for sale sign at the window of his apartment. I was curious, now maybe looking aback i should have just let it slip by, and moved on with my life, but i let curiosity carry me away. I went into the house and found it empty, as i had seen earlier. I thought that maybe he was going on vacation... at least, that was what i hoped. I knew that he had l;eft me, and i thought, why? I could not get over the thought that it was my fault. I wanted revenge for some reason. I didn't even know what he did, but i knew he did something.

My Poems

As he races upstairs into my arms I ponder writing a book, but realize I don't have any good ideas. I quickly log into a literature community and decide I'll get other people to write it for me. Within seconds there are several responses, but as I soon learn, none of them are any good and the idea should be abandoned.

The End
    Last edited by Scheherazade; 10-07-2005 at 03:01 AM.

the human trampoline
    epilogue:

yes, bad idea.
    All across the telegraph
    His name it did resound,
    But no charge held against him
    Could they prove.
    And there was no man around
    Who could track or chain him down,
    He was never known
    To make a foolish move.

IdTakeABulletForYou
    I am already writing a book! I am just doing this for fun!

My Poems

My soul in the past, my body in the present and my mind the future.
    i have a comment about your poll:
    technically the questin cannot be answered with the choises you give, because an "either/or question" simply cannot be answered by yes/no/maybe. consider revision?
    I've written you letters I'd like to send... if only you'd send one to me...

IdTakeABulletForYou
    Then answer "I don't know."

My Poems

The End.
    The End?
    No.
    That'd be too simple. As much as I'd like to say...'refute Descartes' it's not ending like this.
    The door bursts open. My lover? Not quite. In his place is a ninja.
    No. A ninja? At least make it believable. A bloody ninja she says.
    In his place an ominous figure. The light shining through the window silhouettes his face but I know from his her? figure that it's not Charly. As he approaches my mind goes frantic, I think of The Bride, or that girl from the Alias program, I think of (forgive me) Charlie's Angels. Knowing I'm not in any physical shape to be defending myself in such ways I reach behind me and find my keyboard. One clean swipe and he's knocked off balance. I here something click clicking on the floor. To my disappointment it wasn't his teeth, but rather the R and C keys.
    Dashing out the doo and down the stai s I faintly hea him mutte , " unt.'

(you're right, why not for fun eh. i shouldnt have been so...hostile )

IdTakeABulletForYou
    The first thing i did when i got home was check my messages.My answering machine told me I had none. Realizing that I was unloved and unaccepted by society I opened my patio door and leapt. On my way down I thought to myself, "Maybe I should have checked my email too." But i quickly scratched the idea, knowing that lingering would only delay me from being at the bus stop on time.The second thing that happend when I got home was the sound of a car screeching into my drive way. The Shelby Cobra that my lover owns, makes quite a bit of noise, you see. Once he is in my arms, I shall not be at any bus stop, not anytime soon. I think I will be very busy as I always am, when he returns into my life. This hot grip on my body and mind shall never go away. It just never does.So, i went to his house to see if he was home, adn i saw a for sale sign at the window of his apartment. I was curious, now maybe looking aback i should have just let it slip by, and moved on with my life, but i let curiosity carry me away. I went into the house and found it empty, as i had seen earlier. I thought that maybe he was going on vacation... at least, that was what i hoped. I knew that he had l;eft me, and i thought, why? I could not get over the thought that it was my fault. I wanted revenge for some reason. I didn't even know what he did, but i knew he did something.
    In his place an ominous figure. The light shining through the window silhouettes his face but I know from his her? figure that it's not Charly. As he approaches my mind goes frantic, I think of The Bride, or that girl from the Alias program, I think of (forgive me) Charlie's Angels. Knowing I'm not in any physical shape to be defending myself in such ways I reach behind me and find my keyboard. One clean swipe and he's knocked off balance. I here something click clicking on the floor. To my disappointment it wasn't his teeth, but rather the R and C keys.

My Poems

Quote Originally Posted by OedipusReD
    The End.
    The End?
    No.
    That'd be too simple. As much as I'd like to say...'refute Descartes' it's not ending like this.

(you're right, why not for fun eh. i shouldnt have been so...hostile )
    That is too funny!!

And as you proved a round robin like this can be quite fun though perhaps not quite coherent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast