Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 812 of 888 FirstFirst ... 312712762802807808809810811812813814815816817822862 ... LastLast
Results 12,166 to 12,180 of 13316

Thread: What are you thinking now?

Quote Originally Posted by Maryd. View Post
    I don't know how you sound in your posts. I am just one person with one opinion. But most politicians; in my opinion, are good speakers. You write with the experience of a good speaker.
    No madam, politics never fascinated me in my life, not even in my early student life. I loathe politics since they deceive the innocent and take advantage of that, their innocence. I am a simple man and yet I love reading good thoughts, poetry and I have read some of your poems too and think that you must be a sensible human.

I read books of spirituality avidly and Buddhism itself is a rich source of literature and it stuffs me with plenty of ideas.

Do you like politics?

Death awaits...
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by osho View Post
    No madam, politics never fascinated me in my life, not even in my early student life. I loathe politics since they deceive the innocent and take advantage of that, their innocence. I am a simple man and yet I love reading good thoughts, poetry and I have read some of your poems too and think that you must be a sensible human.

I read books of spirituality avidly and Buddhism itself is a rich source of literature and it stuffs me with plenty of ideas.

Do you like politics?
    I'm sorry, but may I ask which poems of mine that you have read? Especially since I have not uploaded one in such a long time. I'm intrigued.

No, I dislike politics.

I'm sorry, but may I ask which poems of mine that you have read? Especially since I have not uploaded one in such a long time. I'm intrigued.

No, I dislike politics.
    I like this poem so much. This mirrors the exact human situation we are thrown in today. This is a Buddhist way of observing things, since the core of Buddhism lies in understanding human nature and delimiting attachment

Two Tragedies Like One

No scar visible to the eye
    But your spirit is wounded
    Like mine.
    We are two for tragedy!
    I'm not entitled to judge,
    stupidly I fell for an illusion too
    My good sir we are dreamers...
    Believing in the unreachable.
    If only a little closer.
    Apparently we are bound to suffer,
    You fell for a romantic
    A fool, a dreamer too.
    Now we are totally abandoned,
    Along with the bitter wishes undone
    And - of one's own company.
    Two lonely hearts left to bleed...
    Trying to survive the bitterness...
    We imagine what it could have been
    Had we made it work.
    But alas it wasn't meant to be
    You're here alone
    And so am I.

The entire world is weeping thru this poem. I am moved
    This is one of the marvelous poems I have read lately.

Death awaits...
    Blog Entries
    Well now... I had forgotten about the Co-writes. I wrote this poem with another my good friend Maximilianus. From whom I have known now for just past 2 years. Sometimes it takes a long time to get to know someone. All my other work has been removed by my permission. So you will only find co-writes, with other members.

Thank you for reading this poem. I'll be sure to mention it to my dear friend Max.

Well now... I had forgotten about the Co-writes. I wrote this poem with another my good friend Maximilianus. From whom I have known now for just past 2 years. Sometimes it takes a long time to get to know someone. All my other work has been removed by my permission. So you will only find co-writes, with other members.

Thank you for reading this poem. I'll be sure to mention it to my dear friend Max.
    Did you write other poems in addition to the ones you co-wrote? In fact I like this kind of poetry since it reflects honestly the way the world works. The Buddha had this approach to human situation and came up with the elixir to cure the sick world

Death awaits...
    Blog Entries
    Did you write other poems in addition to the ones you co-wrote? In fact I like this kind of poetry since it reflects honestly the way the world works. The Buddha had this approach to human situation and came up with the elixir to cure the sick world
    Yes sir, I have. However I never upload my work anymore, due to personal reasons. I do however upload all co-writes. Though I have not completed one for a while.

Your Budha must be wise.

Yes sir, I have. However I never upload my work anymore, due to personal reasons. I do however upload all co-writes. Though I have not completed one for a while.

Your Budha must be wise.
    Thank you so much for your words the Buddha on my behalf. I always appreciate works of poetry and it demands a good heart, sensibility and a skill and few are gifted with all these faculties

Death awaits...
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so much for your words the Buddha on my behalf. I always appreciate works of poetry and it demands a good heart, sensibility and a skill and few are gifted with all these faculties
    Some of us are gifted but lack the education and some of us are educated but lack the gift. When one puts the two together one can produce a perfect poem. There are many of these type of people here. I do hope you get the chance to chat to them.

Some of us are gifted but lack the education and some of us are educated but lack the gift. When one puts the two together one can produce a perfect poem. There are many of these type of people here. I do hope you get the chance to chat to them.
    You are true and reading your poems I feel you have both, the education and the talent and or else such illuminating poems would not have been born o f you. One can write prose but poetry is something different and it calls for inspiration too and I find both blended in your poetry

Death awaits...
    Blog Entries
    I do believe you are being too generous in your critique. However you are passing judgement on my poems from which are co-writes, and in this particular case my friend max needs to be complimented as well. He wrote 50% of this poem.

lovingly in his eyes, snugly in his arms, safely in his heart...
    ...shleeepy!!!

Plus - an itchy preggie-belly!
    "My warm hands have made the paper limp,
    So that its feel reminds me of slept-in sheets: comfortable and safe"

"All these things I say... I say them because I want you to know, I don't ever want to regret afterwards that I didn't say enough, I would rather say too much." ~ Samuel Selvon

I do believe you are being too generous in your critique. However you are passing judgement on my poems from which are co-writes, and in this particular case my friend max needs to be complimented as well. He wrote 50% of this poem.
    Maybe he deserves too but I have not talked with him and will talk eventually.
    It is a good example of how two persons in togetherness can write such a wonderful poem. He to must be a sensible man, very wise too or else poetry of this majesty would not have happened. I believe that something outside force makes this happen or else everybody would have been a poet.

May I ask you why you had removed your personal poems from the forum? Poems are mainly written for sharing and your readers deserve the joy of reading poetry.

Death awaits...
    Blog Entries
    Maybe he deserves too but I have not talked with him and will talk eventually.
    It is a good example of how two persons in togetherness can write such a wonderful poem. He to must be a sensible man, very wise too or else poetry of this majesty would not have happened. I believe that something outside force makes this happen or else everybody would have been a poet.

May I ask you why you had removed your personal poems from the forum? Poems are mainly written for sharing and your readers deserve the joy of reading poetry.
    I removed my poems due to not reading the guidelines of the forum properly as items on a public forum; be they poetry, stories, photos... etc... can be seen or used all over the web.

I removed my poems due to not reading the guidelines of the forum properly as items on a public forum; be they poetry, stories, photos... etc... can be seen or used all over the web.
    I am missing them, and this is sad.

Tell me how you got inspired to write poetry. There must be a fountain of inspiration thru which poetry flows. That is what I read about some of the greatest poets in the world. Wordsworth was inspired by the majesty of nature and Yeats was a mystic poet. Life can be a source of inspiration if we can probe into the vigor of it. I cannot incarcerate poetry within these confinements. It is beyond measure and understanding

Death awaits...
    Blog Entries
    I am missing them, and this is sad.

Tell me how you got inspired to write poetry. There must be a fountain of inspiration thru which poetry flows. That is what I read about some of the greatest poets in the world. Wordsworth was inspired by the majesty of nature and Yeats was a mystic poet. Life can be a source of inspiration if we can probe into the vigor of it. I cannot incarcerate poetry within these confinements. It is beyond measure and understanding
    Trust me you are not missing much.

My inspiration comes from my head. I don't focus on a particular genre. Actually I lie. I used to focus on sad soppy love poems. Nor do I allow any one person to determine the outcome of a poem. But I have to admit, being on this forum I have extended my fields to the darker side of poetry. Something from which I could not write before starting this site. Not that I am completely proud of it. I'm not into writing about nature and my vocabulary needs to be improved.