Thread: Write to me in China,where I teach at TianjinForeign Studies University. Frank

Write to me in China,where I teach at TianjinForeign Studies University. Frank

I am Frank, teaching at Tianjin Foreign Studies University, inTianjin,China.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hello Frank, welcome on board.

What do you teach exactly?
    Last edited by subterranean; 09-16-2005 at 12:02 AM.

hi

I' ve just registred on this site and I don't really know whom to write to. So how are you? Where should I look for your answer (supposing I will receive one...)? On this page or my e-mail addresss? It' my first time when doing this...

Quote Originally Posted by francescode
    I am Frank, teaching at Tianjin Foreign Studies University, inTianjin,China.
    Good morning Frank,

I hope your day, night, whatever is wonderful and filled with peace. Welcome and I hope to hear many interesting opinions from you in the future.
    I myself have not been to China, but some years ago my father was preparing to go and I was worried about him , his health was not good.
    "Why are you going all the way to China?" I asked.
    "Because it is there." he answered. He had a great time and brought me back something precious.

"I can be brave too.." Beth from Little Women

hy.i have never been to china but i am planing to do this in the future( maybe next year).today i have met a person from china.
    is china interesting?

Hello, and welcome to the forum francescode and andrei diana. I hope you both enjoy the Literature Network as many of us have.
    andrei diana, in order to receive an e-mail of our replies to this thread, select 'Thread Tools' at the top of every thread, and click 'Subscribe To This Thread.' Otherwise, all threads seem very easy to retrieve, once you find your way around the forum.
    Take care, and I look forward to seeing you two around.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Do you mean answers to your post here? If yes, then as Mono said, you can suscribe this thread (follow his instruction about suscribing a thread )...

You can also send PM to members who chooses to receive one (since there are members who wish not to receive PM). Just go to your user CP (on the above left)..

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by andrei diana
    I' ve just registred on this site and I don't really know whom to write to. So how are you? Where should I look for your answer (supposing I will receive one...)? On this page or my e-mail addresss? It' my first time when doing this...

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It seems that one is only able to write to francescode via Private Message, (click on their nickname) .. they have not set their profile to allow emails.
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚