Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaltrina
    thank you for asking. our language is albanian. it is the same as in albania. not as serbian. serbian is a slavic language and ours is albanian. it is ok now here, even though we are still dealing with some things but th crucial thing is that we are on peace and for now on we don't have any conflicts. where are u from?
    Glad to hear things are fine. I read an article about your president just a few hours ago, on a newspaper.
    Albanian wow... that seems a very interesting language cos it's so different from all the languages that surround it... that's cool. Do you happen to also speak Serbian...? As you were and somehow are still sort of joined...
    (I hope you dont mind all these questions, I'm desperately curious about how life really is in other places )
    As for me, I'm from Italy, not really that far away eh? Just other side of the sea (though I live in the north). Wait, do you have a coast in Kosovo...uhm... Kosova? I forgot how the map looks like

EDIT: OH ok, you don't have the sea... that was Montenegro

dead on the inside, i've got nothing to prove
    keep me alive and give me something to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Koa
    Glad to hear things are fine. I read an article about your president just a few hours ago, on a newspaper.
    Albanian wow... that seems a very interesting language cos it's so different from all the languages that surround it... that's cool. Do you happen to also speak Serbian...? As you were and somehow are still sort of joined...
    (I hope you dont mind all these questions, I'm desperately curious about how life really is in other places )
    As for me, I'm from Italy, not really that far away eh? Just other side of the sea (though I live in the north). Wait, do you have a coast in Kosovo...uhm... Kosova? I forgot how the map looks like

EDIT: OH ok, you don't have the sea... that was Montenegro
    Koa sorry I haven't answered to this post of yours but I haven't seen it till now. I was looking through old posts and i saw this one.
    I don't mind any questions, whatever you're interested to know ask and i'll answer if i can.
    yes I can speak Serbian because as a little girl almost all my neighbours were Serbians and all the employees in the shops were Serbians... but you probably know all these stuff from my other posts. anyway, it doesn't matter I wanted to respond to your questions...

and yes Montenegro is the one with sea, not us
    Last edited by Kaltrina; 09-29-2005 at 09:15 AM.

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaltrina
    thank you for asking. our language is albanian. it is the same as in albania. not as serbian. serbian is a slavic language and ours is albanian. it is ok now here, even though we are still dealing with some things but th crucial thing is that we are on peace and for now on we don't have any conflicts. where are u from?
    Hello Kaltrina, I too am glad that your part of the world is living in relative peace now
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

thanks Logos.

I never thought there would be so many people on a literature thread, proves that electronics haven't taken over fully
    From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it.
    -- Groucho Marx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12