Thread: My perfect world

My perfect world

Come with me, into my imagination, allow me to share my illustration, we will travel into the depths of my mind, here in this place there are no clocks or time, no pennys or dimes no money at all, no telephones and nobody to call, here in my head its just you and me, with happiness and splendor as far as we can see, here in this world we can truely live, and do everything wonderful life can give, do everything good that life can offer, here in this world we can raise our son or daughter, here in this world they will not die, here in this world there are no tears because theres no need to cry, here in this world everything IS as good as it seems, for here in this world you can make dreams, and after they are made we can see them through, here in this world the sky is not the limit, we can go as far as we want, no worries, sorrows, jealousy or pain, here in this world it doesnt even rain, here in my world it is always sunny, here in my world i feel only love for you hunny, Back we go to the real world, where everytime you watch the news there is a missing girl, everytime you turn on the tv, somebodys going to kill us and it could even be me, here in this world everyones going to die, maybe from a rock falling from the sky, here in this world there is nothing but fear, anything will kill you no matter how far or near, here in this world nothings as it seems, open your ears and hear all the screams, everybodys dead and you will be too, so lets take the journey again, just me and you.

Trey, 16

T-Bone

Yeah

Beleive me, I'd love to, but the longer you stay there, the worse life gets where it counts. Sometimes dreams have to die. Along with everything else.

Heh yea good point... my illfated attempt to write a poem... sorry i dont know any form or anything :

whoops didnt see the personal poetry forum.. sorry everybody =)