Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter/ Persona/ Ghost letter game.

Now that would be telling it, wouldnt it?
    Blog Entries
    For goodness sake El,
    What possesed to you to go out unchaperoned with the man?!
    Honestly! Stay away frm the man I have the feeling that he is dangerous. He gives me one of those feelings just like his uncle does.

The packages Im sending with this are charm bags the grey one is for your Papa against black magic hide it under his mattress-- Naggy says so.The blue one is yours and its just a general protection charm not as strong Im afraid but it makes me feel better Youll notice that it has a long string I think it is long enough to be worn both as a necklace usaually and if you must wear somthing that reveals your throat around your wast beneath your clothes. Never take it off your skin.

since I wrote the above I have heard somthing most distressing. When I was out today on a picnic with Lady Lou , her friends Miss Burnington ,Miss Linette Burnmsworth All the mammas and various other Members of SHinglton socity I wandered off and As I was sitting under a rock observing some Herons I overheard a conversation between two people about breaking into Loerd Edergroves house next week ( on the night when ther is no moon) to find IT. what it may be I dfont know.

And so now I face a dilema to I warn that man or do I keep quiet about it and se him robbed.

Yours Mel

Oh I wasnt going to say this but I think that one of those men was Lord Sheltons good friend Viscount Brudwick do I tell him???

MEl
    My mission in life is to make YOU smile
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things:

Forum Rules- You know you want to read 'em

|Litnet Challange status = 5/260
    |currently reading

Mel,
    I thank you for the charms that you have sent me! I immediately placed fathers under his mattress as you instructed and mine I hang around my kneck without taking it off. It is a most attractive charm! I feel a lot more safe now I know I have your paowers watching over me!

Dearest, it is my opinion that you must tell Lord Shelton! He may be able to stop the deed that is to be carried out! Whatever they are looking for seems to me to sound extremely dangerous! It may not be but do not let it get as far as being found out! It seems to have done no damage in the place where it is hidden now, so why disturb it?

You need not get involved if possible! I would be most ditressed to hear that you are in danger! Let Lord Shelton warn the old man, and tell his friend to call it off! Please let me know as soon as you hear news!

My is hardly as exciting! My ball went off without a hitch, that was until Jonathan arrived. Myself and Lawrence danced for half the night, and Jonathan turned up and demanded I speak to him outside. I could tell he had been at his fathers drink again! He is an amazingly horrible drunk. I went out and he did not say anything! Lawrence decided I had been there too long and so came to see if I was alright. Jonathan tried to start a fight, but Lawrence was too strong for him, and we left him on the floor. I don't know how he made it home, but the next morning he was not there!

I am so glad to be leaving for London tomorrow! Lawrence shal be accompanying me on my fathers wishes! I am so happy!

PLEASE tell someone of all you have heard my darling and write to me to the address attached! I love you so!

El xx
    Books are the carriers of civillisation- Henri "Papillon" Charriere

Blog Entries
    Dear El ,
    I have decided not to tell anyone as I may have misheard it turns out that someone had put brandy in the punch which accounts for the frightful headache I had the next day.

I am glad you will have Lawrance when you go to London But please remember to stay away from Jonathan I mean it the charm does not carry that much protection and you really should not be alone with any man without a chaperon really child where are your witts? Although this might be allowed to pass without comment back home it surly will not do so in Town and you really do not want a scandle on your hands.

I belive I will not do anything at the moment with regards to my dillema as I am of the frame of mind that it must be some silly prank like the Punch Incident and I doubt anything trully bad will happen. I will probably hear in a few days all about it Im sure on reflection that it must have been my over active imagination as Aunt Eliza is always pointing out. Anyway I shall know soon enough the night is tommorow night and I am half of mind to keep this letter until after then but I think Not I would rather you recive my warning and loving thoughts,

Mel

PS please write the full details of London, the house, the clothes the manner everything!!

Mel

|currently reading

Mel

London is equiste! I love every crack in the street and every flower in their beds. It's such a beautiful city! It is somewhat more busy as expected, the other day myself and Lawrence were walking arm-in-arm down the street (it feels so good not having to hide from Jonathan) when we stepped out and were almost run down by a horse. Lawrence pulled us both back! I guess your charm really does work! I owe him my life. I feel he may ask me to marry him soon!

I hope all is well with your dilemma! I am on tentorhooks! I can not wait for your next letter for news. You must tell me all! I am so out of touch with your world that it quite scares me!

The house I am currently staying is amazingly big! Father helped me set up accomodation by asking his sister if I could stay for a few weeks! I remember coming here as a child, but I don't remember the house itself. I am staying in a large room, where all my clothes have been hung on my arrival, but Aunt Leanne had bought me many more ball dresses which have the most beautiful embroidery! There is a ball here almost everynight! It is quite exciting! I am in my element. Lawrence is staying in the next room, but most nights he sneaks into mine, or I into his and we spend the whole night talking of the world and most recently, our lives together!

I can't wait to hear from you!

All my love
    El xx

Blog Entries
    El,

Somthing most dreadful has happened! It was not my imaginings at all it seems and now Lord Edergrove's house has been robbed and one of the footmen killed. By Magic!
    I feel so awful. I knew somthing was wrong and did my decisison t tell anyone lead to this turn of events??

At dinner tonight I looked around the table at Viscount Budwick andLord Shelton all I could think was was I dining with a killer. I am so disstressed I have written without waiting for the reply to my previous letter.

I Feel awful but am resolved to do somthing about it. I will find out the truth. Tell Tom Im calling him on his promise now, please send him to me. I have a feeling a familiar face would be nice thing to have

Yours

Mel

|currently reading

Mel

I have given this letter to Tom and hopefully both him and the letter have arrived safely!

I am so very distressed! What do you think you shall do now? Are you going to tell anyone of what you know?

I wonder what you could use Tom for? Please don't try to solve this one on your own! Yourself and Tom could get into a lot of trouble, not only with others, but endangering your lives! I could not bear to lose one, let alone two!

I love you dearly and tell me of new developments soon!

All my love
    El xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12