Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 272 of 408 FirstFirst ... 172222262267268269270271272273274275276277282322372 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 6110

Thread: Live Chat

Hi everyone!
    "I mete and dole unequal laws unto a savage race, that hoard, and sleep, and feed, and know not me."-Story of my life.

I find MMO's annoying. My brother plays one, and has just switched to another, I don't see how one can justify spending twelve hours playing a fruitless video game. Reading a book, yes, since it has a clear defined goal, but those damned things just suck up time and have no point to them at all.
    (It really pee's me off when he just sits there like a mindless goon!)
    Anybody else, have something likewise they dislike, as senseless wastes of time, TV, movies, nosepicking, etc?

jitendra
    hi Everyone ! ! ! !
    "Your soul is the whole world" - Upanishads

hey everyonee
    im supposed to be editing the play - antthony and cleopatra by w shakespear.i have to shorten it i have 30 mins for the actual play timeneedless to say there hasto alot of cutting.. im directing a play at school for students in desperate need of help!

does anyone have a shortend copy?

that taco looks Really goodd

Delete
    Last edited by arkira23; 02-18-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Hello..

How are you?

Blog Entries
    Hey everybody! how's it going?
    Shall these bones live?

To Janine:

Dear Janine: I'm sure you remember the movie "Bridges over Madison County" or something like that...I loved it. Perhaps we can collaborate something of an opposite theme and call it "The Bridges over Deleware Valley" and discuss everything from stressful commutes to jumpers. Seriously though, a movie which is opposite corrolary to another has a certain appeal...yes? Now, if I can just get a job with the National Geographic. quasimodo1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quasimodo1 View Post
    Dear Janine: I'm sure you remember the movie "Bridges over Madison County" or something like that...I loved it. Perhaps we can collaborate something of an opposite theme and call it "The Bridges over Deleware Valley" and discuss everything from stressful commutes to jumpers. Seriously though, a movie which is opposite corrolary to another has a certain appeal...yes? Now, if I can just get a job with the National Geographic. quasimodo1
    Hi Quasi, it is "Bridges of Madison County" and my friend, Lynne, told me she laughed through the whole film. Well I really liked the film. I did not see her sick sense of humor; I guess I like sad stories and the two actors as well. I suppose you read my post about the film and trying to recognise the bridges in the Delaware Valley. I really did have to go back and try to identify them. I get obsessed with these trivial things. "Fallen" - that was the name of the film. I had not heard it was being filmed in PA; but then again, I think I did hear about a filming a couple years back. That must have been the one.

Not quite sure what you mean by this statement "Seriously though, a movie which is opposite corrolary to another has a certain appeal...yes?" - are you referring to the new Bridge film we will collaborate on?.....pretty funny that one would be but we have enough bridges over the Delaware that it should be a feature film ! Now will it be a National Geographic special for HBO? You have some wild ideas! Will they do the funding? Janine
    "It's so mysterious, the land of tears."

Chapter 7, The Little Prince ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

the Bridges over Deleware Valley

There are so many stories just in my small experience relative to these many bridges. A friend of mine, now deceased, almost ran over a bridge authority policeman coming back from the shore. I'll let you speculate as to the circumstances of that one. I almost went over the Burlington-Bristol towing a truck that was too big. Lost brakes in a driver-ed car coming down the PA side of the Walt Whitman. It goes on a little. As for funding, I think we'll have to call Spielberg or United Artists. quasimodo1

Blog Entries
    There are so many stories just in my small experience relative to these many bridges. A friend of mine, now deceased, almost ran over a bridge authority policeman coming back from the shore. I'll let you speculate as to the circumstances of that one. I almost went over the Burlington-Bristol towing a truck that was too big. Lost brakes in a driver-ed car coming down the PA side of the Walt Whitman. It goes on a little. As for funding, I think we'll have to call Spielberg or United Artists. quasimodo1
    quasi, do you mind me calling you that, now that we may be film partners? It is easier than the full quasimodo 1. Many called Hitchcock "Hitch" Your stories are cracking me up. I can see this would be a very entertaining film indeed. Now here is one that my friend, Lynne, could rightfully laugh her fool head off about. So you think that Speilburg or United Artists might fund the project? I got to thinking - it could be "a typical day in the life of a toll booth collector" that could be the tagline - I am sure these guys have plenty of stories on the line of the ones you described. Not a good idea to plow down a cop; glad he missed. Will it be part of the plot? maybe the highlight of the film?
    as Siskel and Roper say.
    Last edited by Janine; 05-22-2007 at 09:56 PM.

the new movie

To Janine: If Kevin Smith can finance "Clerks" by maxing out five credit cards, then I bet I can get Spielberg and United Artists to fund this one.

Blog Entries
    To Janine: If Kevin Smith can finance "Clerks" by maxing out five credit cards, then I bet I can get Spielberg and United Artists to fund this one.
    quasi - I assume you don't mind me calling you that. Did you see "Clerks"? It was not exactly my type movie. My son thinks it is hilarious. Maybe it is a generation thing...hmmm. Well, wasn't "Clerks" low budget, for heaven sakes? Most of the plot (non-plot) took place either inside or outside the run down convenience store. Our film might run into a lot of expense with special effects - action on the bridges, stunt drivers running over cops (or nearly), student drivers losing their breaks on the Tacony, not to mention wide-body trucks knocking the side rails off the bridge. Also, consider all those arial shots - lots of helicopter work. Could add up!