Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 69 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

in angulo cum libro Petrarch's Love's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Miss Tenderness, that's very sweet of you.

And hello dear Rachel. Thank you for your kind words too.

"In rime sparse il suono/ di quei sospiri ond' io nudriva 'l core/ in sul mio primo giovenile errore"~ Francesco Petrarca
    "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."~ Jane Austen

Petrach! You are very pretty! It is very nice to see you. I don't think your hair is very reddish, but blonde hair will do that. I remember when I was told I had "dirty" blonde hair, by some high schooler when I might of been in second grade... I really don't think I do. I'm not sure... did you see my pics? I took them off after awhile. If you didn't I'll share with the pretty blonde who must be on vacation....? BTW, are you by any chance wearing heels?
    When ideas fail, words come in very handy.

Count to 10,000 and down to -10,000!

Quote Originally Posted by Petrarch's Love
    She does? Maybe it's a trick of the light in the photo, they look pretty normal and blonde in the mirror. I've always thought red hair would be cool but I've never been intrepid enough to experiment with dyes.
    I was just joking. Others were hinting that they didn't imagine you as blond, and there's the saying about a certain type of woman having blonde roots if not the overall stereotypical hair-color, and red hair usually is not involved in that silly talk, so I mixed things up a little, and said your roots were red.

My driver's liscence says I am blond, but the picture was taken when I had a dark-looking shorn crown. My hair went strawberry blond when I was 17, and used a little of the weaker solution of hydrogen peroxide on my hair in the summer.

Blog Entries
    Petrach! You are very pretty! It is very nice to see you. I don't think your hair is very reddish, but blonde hair will do that. I remember when I was told I had "dirty" blonde hair, by some high schooler when I might of been in second grade... I really don't think I do. I'm not sure... did you see my pics? I took them off after awhile. If you didn't I'll share with the pretty blonde who must be on vacation....? BTW, are you by any chance wearing heels?
    Thank you piglet. I remember your pictures looking very pretty too. I thought I remembered you having blondish hair, at least in the pics of you as a little girl, but I may be remembering wrong. I probably am wearing some low heels in the pic. (I do most days), but the bookcase being foreshortened in the background may give the impression of a much taller me. I'm actually 5'6" (though it may be hard to convince everyone of that in the face of Kilted's brilliant mathematical calculations earlier on this thread ).

Oh, and I'm not on vacation, just home for the summer and back to my roots as a California girl , though I'm still working on papers (sigh). A graduate student's work is never done.

"In rime sparse il suono/ di quei sospiri ond' io nudriva 'l core/ in sul mio primo giovenile errore"~ Francesco Petrarca
    "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."~ Jane Austen

Blog Entries
    I was just joking. Others were hinting that they didn't imagine you as blond, and there's the saying about a certain type of woman having blonde roots if not the overall stereotypical hair-color, and red hair usually is not involved in that silly talk, so I mixed things up a little, and said your roots were red.
    Ah! I see now. Well, stereotypical blonde that I am the joke went right past me.

I ignore the "blondes" who make ridiculous jokes.
    When ideas fail, words come in very handy.

Count to 10,000 and down to -10,000!

Present!
    I have a plan: attack!

Blog Entries
    Now don't go taking all the credit for it, not all your jokes are ridiculous.
    There is no darkness, there is no light, there is only Lasagne!

Ridiculous and silly then?

Blog Entries
    Yes, and sometimes they're funny too, but not to often

See?

Blog Entries
    I never said blondes couldn't be funny

Some pictures from my nursing school graduation last Saturday, thus proving that, yes, I smile on occasion . . .
    In a very democratic decision, my school gave us the option of wearing a typical cap and gown for graduation; we chose the more semi-formal appearance.

Oh-so-formal and posing . . .

Receiving instructions . . .

On stage with my advisor . . .

nice pics man... Congrads for your graduation...

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Great pics mono and Congratulations!
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚