Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 198 of 354 FirstFirst ... 98148188193194195196197198199200201202203208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyW View Post
    Wow, you have lovely blue eyes
    Thanks It's the daylight which makes them bright blue. In artificial light my eyes look mostly grayish blue or just grey.
    Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing. Her hair was golden as the sun's rays and her soul as clear and blue as her eyes.
    Gaston Leroux - The Phantom of the Opera

Quote Originally Posted by grace86 View Post
    And that would be??
    The second Thanksgiving picture.
    Last edited by aeroport; 02-21-2008 at 03:12 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesian View Post
    Here are a couple from Thanksgiving. In one of them I'm even smiling (I think someone might have been tickling me - they do that stuff). They're kinda narrow, though, because I had to cut out the other folks, who probably wouldn't want their faces circulating about:

EDIT: I don't know what the deal is with my hair. How goofy...
    Actually your goatee makes you look like Errol Flynn.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Here are a couple from Thanksgiving. In one of them I'm even smiling (I think someone might have been tickling me - they do that stuff). They're kinda narrow, though, because I had to cut out the other folks, who probably wouldn't want their faces circulating about:

No no, you look good. The whole thing about the hair - I think the camera makes things appear the way they aren't in some cases. For example, my photos are always a big surprise to me because when I look in the mirror, I don't see the person I see in pictures. Maybe it's the same thing with your hair. But to me, there isn't anything wrong with your hair. At least you have the courage to post your pic

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Actually your goatee makes you look like Errol Flynn.
    I can't find a pic of him with a goatee, but the 'stache in some of the pictures is comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamariah View Post
    Thanks It's the daylight which makes them bright blue. In artificial light my eyes look mostly grayish blue or just grey.
    Mine behave similarly. Yours are also brought out by the sweater, though, I think.

Blog Entries
    This is me "faking it" for the camera Or maybe I was actually happy that day, it was weekend after all
    Anna, what a beautiful picture!
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

The Word is Serendipitous Lote-Tree's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is me "faking it" for the camera Or maybe I was actually happy that day, it was weekend after all
    Another Beauty!

I feel like a Troll in a den of Elves here ;-(
    I sent my Soul through the Invisible,
    Some letter of that After-life to spell:
    And by and by my Soul return'd to me,
    And answer'd "I Myself am Heav'n and Hell :"

Blog: Rubaiyats of Lote-Tree and Poetry and Tales

Thank you all I put that picture on my CV, do you think that it will help me find a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalot View Post
    I think the camera makes things appear the way they aren't in some cases. For example, my photos are always a big surprise to me because when I look in the mirror, I don't see the person I see in pictures.
    Me too! I can't understand why the camera never catches what I see when I look in the mirror. Even when I like my photos I just don't think the person in them looks like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesian
    Mine behave similarly. Yours are also brought out by the sweater, though, I think.
    Yes, I guess so. The colour of my eyes depends on the light, my clothes and my eye-shadow.
    Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing. Her hair was golden as the sun's rays and her soul as clear and blue as her eyes.
    Gaston Leroux - The Phantom of the Opera

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar

Aww you look cuter than ever Jamesian.
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    I <3 pictures!
    From a week ago:

We're cute! Mine is the pink hair..

The three Beckys!
    Naked except for a cigarette, you let your mind drift and forget your disbelief. Feel the chill down your back and the flutter of wings through dandelion fields, and forget the pull of gravity in a night without stars.

I lack eloquence and commitment to my arguments. They are half baked, and I will begin passionately, and then abandon them.

Blog Entries
    LadyW - you are very pretty in that photo. I love your hair, it is naturally curly.
    Jamesian, I like your photos very much - such a handsome guy. I like the ones with some facial hair and I don't see a think wrong with your hair. You do look like a movie star, but I can't think of who off-hand. Maybe it was Erol Flinn, not sure.
    Annamariah - that photo is stunning. Your eyes are so blue. You should wear blue all the time if it beings out such striking blue eyes.
    Ah ha - there is Becca,too, with the crazy pink hair. I like pink. You and your friends look like you are having some fun! Nice to have such great and close friends.

Wow, all you guys look great. I feel like someone said - a troll next to all these handsome, beautiful people. Good work on photos! Now I know what you all look like.
    "It's so mysterious, the land of tears."

Chapter 7, The Little Prince ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Blog Entries
    Thats so scary! the girl in the middle with the black T and glasses reminds me of my cousins daughter that i met like 13? years ago. And Shes canadian...cant remember her name though, but everyone said she looked a bit like me but i didnt think she did...
    But any way your friend is probably much younger than these two sisters would be now....
    Last edited by Niamh; 02-22-2008 at 08:18 PM.
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

If grace is an ocean... grace86's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The second Thanksgiving picture.
    I like both of them very much. The first one I like better because I love to see when people smile wholly.

Annamariah you are very pretty.
    "So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss, and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, I don't have time to maintain these regrets, when I think about, the way....He loves us..."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5xXowT4eJjY

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Aww those are such cute shots Becca! Love your hair!
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    ^^Thanks, guys

Jamesian- you look so... intellectual!
    Naked except for a cigarette, you let your mind drift and forget your disbelief. Feel the chill down your back and the flutter of wings through dandelion fields, and forget the pull of gravity in a night without stars.

I lack eloquence and commitment to my arguments. They are half baked, and I will begin passionately, and then abandon them.