Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 192 of 354 FirstFirst ... 92142182187188189190191192193194195196197202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Andya!!

Drame and Lily!!!!

Oh my gosh, you two actually met! Nice! What did you do the whole day? You two look like (as everyone says) sisters! It's just a dream for me to actually meet LitNet members, you guys being so far away from us. But anyways, I hope you had the grandest time! Drame, where in America do you live?

Shucks, I should contact Rockitza now.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's" - Dostoevksy

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    I'm living in D.C. again, but Lily and I thought "Why Not?" when I went over to Southern California to look at universities. We had a fabulous time, we visited an art museum and found one of Lily's favourite pieces(and some funky-looking bathing suits!),ate at an Ethiopian vegan restaurant, and visited the place where Mark Mothersbaugh records his music.
    We were only a few hours apart by plane where I used to live Lain! It's so much further away here...
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

This is one I took last night. Since I moved to Kouvola my only camera has been my webcam, so my pictures always looks pretty much the same

(It seems it's just impossible for me not to touch my hair all the time... Well, maybe that's the reason why my hair seems to be straight at the roots yet still has some corkscrew curls )
    Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing. Her hair was golden as the sun's rays and her soul as clear and blue as her eyes.
    Gaston Leroux - The Phantom of the Opera

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey Annamariah - you're really pretty!
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Blog Entries
    Thats a lovely picture of you Annamariah.
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Blog Entries
    Yes, lovely picture annamariah. I like the one in our profile even better. You look a few years older than 19. Just a few.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Ahhh I made new dreads, lol, not that anybody cares.

Annemariah, sooo pretty! I can't stand webcams. And I almost always have my hand over my mouth while making a shocked face in photos.
    Naked except for a cigarette, you let your mind drift and forget your disbelief. Feel the chill down your back and the flutter of wings through dandelion fields, and forget the pull of gravity in a night without stars.

I lack eloquence and commitment to my arguments. They are half baked, and I will begin passionately, and then abandon them.

Thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Yes, lovely picture annamariah. I like the one in our profile even better. You look a few years older than 19. Just a few.
    Well, that's great, since usually people think I'm younger than my age The worst one was last autumn when one old woman thought I was 12 years old!
    Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing. Her hair was golden as the sun's rays and her soul as clear and blue as her eyes.
    Gaston Leroux - The Phantom of the Opera

Blog Entries
    Drama and Lily I love those thick-edged glasses. You're great!

And here's the part where I try not to laugh at Nik's sideburns (yes, I'm a mean, mean person. )

Anna looks awesome and I want Becca's dreads! They're so colorful ♥!
    Shall these bones live?

Blog Entries
    Anna and Becca, those photos are really lovely.
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Anna,you're so pretty! I love your hair!

You have the coolest glasses/outfit Becca!
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    Very pretty Annah.
    "Americans should know the universe itself as a road, as many roads, as roads for traveling souls."
    -Walt Whitman
    They have their worries, they’re counting the miles, they’re thinking about where to sleep tonight, how much money for gas, the weather, how they’ll get there—and all the time they’ll get there anyway, you see.
    -Jack Kerouac

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andave_ya View Post
    Lily and Drama, those are some of the most fantastic pictures I've ever seen!!
    Ha ha, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Laindessiel View Post
    Drame and Lily!!!!

Oh my gosh, you two actually met! Nice! What did you do the whole day? You two look like (as everyone says) sisters! It's just a dream for me to actually meet LitNet members, you guys being so far away from us. But anyways, I hope you had the grandest time!
    Quote Originally Posted by dramasnot6 View Post
    I'm living in D.C. again, but Lily and I thought "Why Not?" when I went over to Southern California to look at universities. We had a fabulous time, we visited an art museum and found one of Lily's favourite pieces(and some funky-looking bathing suits!),ate at an Ethiopian vegan restaurant, and visited the place where Mark Mothersbaugh records his music.
    We did.

Quote Originally Posted by BeccaT View Post
    Ahhh I made new dreads, lol, not that anybody cares.

YOU ARE SO WACKY! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakiryu View Post
    Drama and Lily I love those thick-edged glasses. You're great!
    Thanks. I like my glasses too.

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.

Blog Entries
    Those dreads are rocking.
    '...A cast of your skull, sir, until the original is available, would be an ornament to any anthropological museum. It is not my intention to be fulsome, but I confess that I covet your skull.' --Dr. Mortimer, The Hound of the Baskervilles