Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 156 of 354 FirstFirst ... 56106146151152153154155156157158159160161166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Kiobe That's one scary alcoholic. I must say that was creative, though. xD;

Silent ^^;; I've been web-designing for 6 years so no worries. You'll get to a place where you're loving your work, trust me. I started when I was 12. xDD;; GEEEEK, ey?

Lily I saw "red jumpsuit" and I went AHHH! because I love the band The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
    "It is when the feet weary and hope seems vain that the heartaches and the longings arise. Know, then, that for you is neither surfeit nor content. In your rocking chair, by your window dreaming, shall you long, alone. In your rocking chair, by your window, shall you dream such happiness as you may never feel."
    -- Sister Carrie

Me.

Again me. At the back of father's backyard. Looking at apricot trees, i don't know why i look sad though.

Blog Entries
    Nice pictures Turk. I have a cousin that looks just like you. Does your father get apricots from those trees? My mother has an apricot tree and it's been there now about three or four years and finally I see one or two apricots. Maybe next year it will really produce.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Yumm...apricots! My mom grows zucchini and tomatoes and chili's...nothing fruity though. I want a strawberry/raspberry bush. You look like your thinking of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Nice pictures Turk. I have a cousin that looks just like you. Does your father get apricots from those trees? My mother has an apricot tree and it's been there now about three or four years and finally I see one or two apricots. Maybe next year it will really produce.
    Yeah. A lot of apricots. I don't know where does your mom lives, but climate and soil are so important for apricot, it doesn't gives fruit in everywhere like apple tree.

Yumm...apricots! My mom grows zucchini and tomatoes and chili's...nothing fruity though. I want a strawberry/raspberry bush. You look like your thinking of something.
    Yepp... Probably thinking; "what am i doing here?".

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    great pics turk! Love the hair.
    Yum,apricots
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Romania; actually...somewhere between Shakespeare and modern poets
    Nice pictures,Turk. I think that the apricots weren't ripped when yiou took the photo, were they? I think that's why you were sad
    I've also got an apricot, but they are ripped now. Fine place you live in, Turk!
    Dream as though you'll live forever, live as though you'll die today (James Dean)

Quote Originally Posted by downing View Post
    Nice pictures,Turk. I think that the apricots weren't ripped when yiou took the photo, were they? I think that's why you were sad
    I've also got an apricot, but they are ripped now. Fine place you live in, Turk!
    Thx. Apricatos weren't ripped and i was sick since 2 months. Maybe that's why i was sad.

Though i would like to clarify i don't live in there, it's my dad's backyard.

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dramasnot6 View Post
    Love the hair.
    As nice as a woman's one might say, no?
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    As nice as a woman's one might say, no?
    I'll have to get the same cut done for the graduation formal ball, it would go with my gown
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    nice pics turk
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Blog Entries
    Okay..so after too much thought, I finally have the guts to post a pic of me... Hope this works.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm the patron saint of the denial,
    With an angel face and a taste for suicidal.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nossa View Post
    Okay..so after too much thought, I finally have the guts to post a pic of me... Hope this works.
    It worked, and what a pretty face Nossa. Thanks.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    It worked, and what a pretty face Nossa. Thanks.
    Thank you!! I was actually having a cold feet after I saw all your pics here...you guys are all good looking..lol
    I'm the patron saint of the denial,
    With an angel face and a taste for suicidal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nossa View Post
    Thank you!! I was actually having a cold feet after I saw all your pics here...you guys are all good looking..lol
    No need for cold feet, Nossa ..... You fit squarely into the good looking category.

Not ALL of us are good looking.... I think it just might be that the uglies like me don't post pictures..... Heck, I don't even allow pictures to be taken of me. The last photo I willingly sat for was more than half my life ago. Some people are just better off BEHIND the camera.

That being said, I just found this thread and am having a wonderful time associating all of these faces with the names/identities that have become so dear to me. Thank you ALL for sharing.
    Last edited by BibliophileTRJ; 06-28-2007 at 10:45 AM.