Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 149 of 354 FirstFirst ... 4999139144145146147148149150151152153154159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
    Ok so i've decided to be brave and join some of the other members of the litnet community and post a picture!
    Here goes nothing!

so this is me!
    You have a sweet face. We have an idiom in Turkish; "Inside of her eyes are smiling" that's invented for people like you.

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Photo directory thread has now been updated: http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=21102

If there are any photos are missing or any of the links is not working, please let me know via PM and I will add those too.
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

laudator temporis acti andave_ya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    very nice picture Niamh! I hope to post my own soon and join you!
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,
    "To talk of many things:
    Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
    Of cabbages--and kings--
    And why the sea is boiling hot--
    And whether pigs have wings."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    Photo directory thread has now been updated: http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=21102

If there are any photos are missing or any of the links is not working, please let me know via PM and I will add those too.
    Hello -- Scheherazade (how does one PM you, in your profile there is no such option...). Anyhow, when I clicked on the Kiz_paws pic, the photo that was displayed was that of a handsome young man named Adolescent09, so, if it is not too much trouble...
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_paws View Post
    Hello -- Scheherazade (how does one PM you, in your profile there is no such option...). Anyhow, when I clicked on the Kiz_paws pic, the photo that was displayed was that of a handsome young man named Adolescent09, so, if it is not too much trouble...
    Done.

In my profile, there is a link to PM me (towards the middle of the page, on the right hand side).

You can always create a new PM to a user by simply going to your PM box and choosing the 'Send New Message' option (on the left, towards the middle).

Or if you click on any users' name in their posts, a drop-down menu will appear and you can choose 'Send a private message to ...' option.

Hope this helps
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

now then ;)
    Blog Entries
    Yet more evidence in support of the theory: "In Dublins fair city, the girls are so pretty"
    There once was a scotsman named Drew
    Who put too much wine in his stew
    He felt a bit drunk
    And fell off his bunk
    And landed smack into his shoe
    ~(C) Ms Niamh Anne King

Blog Entries
    Niamh, thank you for posting your lovely picture! Andya, you are next.... c'mon, don't be shy!

And to Scheherazade, I feel very foolish, of course there is a way to PM you, sorry I guess I am full of **drum roll** BLONDE moments (it is not good for someone else to say that to me, but hey, when the shoe fits....)

Anyhow, thank you for rectifying the picture mix-up, and for informing me how to send you a PM (I feel very very silly...)
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    blurrrrry (3).jpg

Its a bit blurry, but its the best I can do. All of my stuff(pics, music, files etc.) is on BOB...my external hard drive.

...wow...I look like my mom...weird.

Blog Entries
    Nice to see your picture Mortis. And what is wrong with looking like your mom. If she looks like you, she must be lovely.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    And what is wrong with looking like your mom.
    Let me tell you Virgil, my old friend, relatively old friend.

According to sociological and scientific observations i made when i watch American movies and TV shows, i realized every species in USA has enemy species. Such as White Man vs Red Skins, Italian Western Comics Characters vs Red Jackets, Martin Luther King vs J. Edgar Hoover; in USA teenagers are against their parents too. This hostility makes them send their parents to nursing houses so they can die there. Also they burn 'em when they die, so they won't have to spend time to visit their graves.

Maybe that's why Mortis doesn't like to look like her mom, ha?

Blog Entries
    Thats very nice of you Virgil. I think you made me blush! I think my mom is extremely beautiful. Its strange though, when you see bits and pieces of your family in yourself when you consider yourself to be very different from everyone. I'm not making much sense but I guess what I mean is that you look at your parents as your parents...older, wiser..whatever. But when you see parts of them in you its a bit shocking. Argh...this doens't make sense. Hopefully you understand!

Oh, and Turk...I adore my parents. My mom is my best friend and my dad is the most reliable and kind man I will probably ever know. My brother is the rebellious type. My rebellion comes out more in art and music and writing. And my strangeness

Blog Entries
    Mortis Anarchy, that is indeed a lovely picture. Thank you for letting us see who you are (and I agree that your mother must also be a lovely woman).
    ~Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Let me tell you Virgil, my old friend, relatively old friend.

According to sociological and scientific observations i made when i watch American movies and TV shows, i realized every species in USA has enemy species. Such as White Man vs Red Skins, Italian Western Comics Characters vs Red Jackets, Martin Luther King vs J. Edgar Hoover; in USA teenagers are against their parents too. This hostility makes them send their parents to nursing houses so they can die there. Also they burn 'em when they die, so they won't have to spend time to visit their graves.

Maybe that's why Mortis doesn't like to look like her mom, ha?
    I don't think it's wise to understand America through movies. Well, anyway I'm on a mission to get people to like their parents.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

there i am
    Last edited by the silent x; 09-20-2007 at 05:23 AM.
    life philosophy: "if one wants to succeed, they must become independent, if one wants to be independent, one must strive past the dificulties, using them to shape future desicions, like a sword being folded, every fold is a hardship overcome, and every fold removes one more imperfection that would destroy the completed version"

# of 1st Dans, Black Belts achieved- 2 (1 Hapkido, Sun Moo Kwan), (1 Tae Kwon Do)