Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 111 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsarin View Post
    Well, lets clear the dancefloor with an image of me. I wonder if the forum will turn to stone like the last one I posted a photo of myself on did?

Cover your eyes if you value them!
    comments?
    I haven't turned to stone, nor have I lost my eyesight. You have that dimpled chin thing going on like Idril says plus some nice blue eyes. Cool!
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
    Douglas Adams

"Frivolity is a stern taskmaster."
    Zippy the Pinhead

~Posting images tutorial~

X (or) Y=X and Y=-X Jean-Baptiste's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I won a blue ribbon at the county fair for this photo. Perhaps it was the sheer size that impressed the judges; I had it blown up to 3x5 feet. Anyway, it's a picture of me, by me.

It's quite deceiving, and looks like I'm wearing a robe and a cape, or saluting while holding a flag. It was taken on the sea shore, in my coat, with lots of wind, at the right hour of day, facing North East, with very fast film.
    These fragments I have shored against my ruins

James Joyce, the pirate. Why don't you write books people can read? -Nora Barnacle

Insupportable claim: Reading my stories will make you a better person. Do your best to prove me right. http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=20367

what is a cait? thevintagepiper's Avatar
    Lovely pictures of everyone!!

That's an amazing photgraph, Jean-Baptiste....I love it! I can see why it won that contest.

Lain, that's so cool that you're a model! You're gorgeous! Here in Dubai there are LOADS of modelling jobs, and they take shorter people as well (whereas in the states you generally have to be 5'10'' right?), so we've been looking into that.
    [rebelution]-[drorings]-[love]

don't fall down.

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Beautiful photograph - I wish I were that good a photographer.
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Quote Originally Posted by thevintagepiper View Post
    Lain, that's so cool that you're a model! You're gorgeous! Here in Dubai there are LOADS of modelling jobs, and they take shorter people as well (whereas in the states you generally have to be 5'10'' right?), so we've been looking into that.
    Hey thanks a lot, Piper! (I can't thank everyone enough..) As a model, you're just as good as your latest project so I'm trying to make the most out of it. It's hard work too (watched America's Next Top Model?). It's not all pouting and walking on the ramp: YOU'VE GOT TO SELL THE BRAND. And if you don't, out you go. Models have to remember that they are the image of the brand they're endorsing and acting on, so even if you're as famous and well-renowned as Kate Moss who did drugs while still on contract with Burberry and Christian Dior, the people behind the product, and the people in general will hate you as well. It's hard.

In America, they take models as short as 5'8" as long as they can carry the dress well (during fashion shows, that is), but it goes without saying that height is still an advantage. In Europe they're more strict in choosing their models. I'm just 5'7" but if I wear 4-inch heels, then that makes me 5'11", which is quite acceptable internationally. Hope I make it there soon, though. *sheepish*
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's" - Dostoevksy

And hey, Jean-Baptiste, very imaginative photograph! Creative. Wham! Could you post a photo showing your face, though?
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's" - Dostoevksy

Not politically correct Pendragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsarin View Post
    Well, lets clear the dancefloor with an image of me. I wonder if the forum will turn to stone like the last one I posted a photo of myself on did?

Comments?
    Come, come, mon ami. You are no Baslisk! If my picture didn't cause the forum to crash, you will be just fine. Soulful eyes.
    Some of us laugh
    Some of us cry
    Some of us smoke
    Some of us lie
    But it's all just the way
    that we cope with our lives...

Oh! I didn't notice you were in pigtails!!! Oh well, you're still cool.

X (or) Y=X and Y=-X Jean-Baptiste's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laindessiel View Post
    Could you post a photo showing your face, though?
    What face?

Oh, face! I have a photo of my face in my profile. It was taken several years ago, and I'm told that I look much younger now (I don't know how that works, I reached the age of 24 and started going backwards) so I guess it's me at my oldest.

Thank you very much, piper.

Thank you, Robin, but I'm really not a photographer--at all. It was sort of an accident, or a coincidence.
    These fragments I have shored against my ruins

James Joyce, the pirate. Why don't you write books people can read? -Nora Barnacle

Insupportable claim: Reading my stories will make you a better person. Do your best to prove me right. http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=20367

Blog Entries
    Your profile photo is very nice, Jean Baptiste! : You remind me greatly of Paul Mcartney.
    Dreams! adorations! illuminations! religions!
    the whole boatload of sensitive !

— Allen Ginsberg, Howl II.

Jean ,I've never imagined that you look like this,dunno!what's in my mind is tottaly another image but your reality is more handsome

Now that would be telling it, wouldnt it?
    Blog Entries
    nah more john denver than Paul mcCartney

My mission in life is to make YOU smile
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things:

Forum Rules- You know you want to read 'em

|Litnet Challange status = 5/260
    |currently reading

Suzerain of Cost&Caution SleepyWitch's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    come on, Night, Jean looks better than that guy

Blog Entries
    I agree! I said Paul McCartney!
    Dreams! adorations! illuminations! religions!
    the whole boatload of sensitive !

— Allen Ginsberg, Howl II.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWitch View Post
    come on, Night, Jean looks better than that guy
    absolutely