Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 109 of 354 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laindessiel View Post
    For those who'd care.....
    This was the Philippine Fashion Week... For the casual theme...
    The guy behind me is my future hubby....
    You look beautiful, Lain. I will say, you are very down to earth here with us. One expects a striking model such as yourself to have what my nephew calls the "diva" personality. But you're a "real" person.

As to your future hubby, he's not good enough. He's not wearing slacks and a shirt and shoes, and is dressed so sloppy. Your future hubby should be more elegant and sophisticated.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Thanks Muhsin and Higley! Hey Muhsin, doesn't my name reveal my gender? I think the name Lain IS very feminine. Aaaand, age doesn't matter. Hahaha! *jokes*

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    You look beautiful, Lain. I will say, you are very down to earth here with us. One expects a striking model such as yourself to have what my nephew calls the "diva" personality. But you're a "real" person.
    Thanks Uncle! Not super striking but I don't wanna let anyone call me a bad, bad person by having that kind of personality. And besides, people who manage to have them have consigned their lives to the devil.

As to your future hubby, he's not good enough. He's not wearing slacks and a shirt and shoes, and is dressed so sloppy. Your future hubby should be more elegant and sophisticated.
    Tee-hee! Well, as a very concerned uncle as you are would say (or said, already) no one's ever good enough for us! Hehe...But that was the part of the show where everyone is dressed casually. He looks gorgeous on anything, though! Being a model and all. And he's a good person, very kind and gentlemanly.

Please agree...
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's" - Dostoevksy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laindessiel View Post
    Tee-hee! Well, as a very concerned uncle as you are would say (or said, already) no one's ever good enough for us! Hehe...But that was the part of the show where everyone is dressed casually. He looks gorgeous on anything, though! Being a model and all. And he's a good person, very kind and gentlemanly.

Please agree...
    OK, if he's really gentlemanly then I approve.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

Whoo hoo hoo! Tengkyu, tengkyu!!!!

That's one more vote.....Love ya!
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's" - Dostoevksy

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    I have faith in your taste Lain, hopefully this guy likes literature too
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Well if you count Chris Evans (non-smoker, non-drinker, vegetarian, gym-buff), then I might agree with you! But Mike's the only one.

Literature? Uh, uh....mmmm....I have yet to know.

If grace is an ocean... grace86's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    All you are very nice looking. We do have good looking people here on litnet, every last one of you!

Lain and Omiscient - models...awesome!

I think it's high time I post a new picture here. After all, the other one was from 2004.

Maybe about Christmas time I'll post a new one - I've got plenty of reasons to take pictures coming up soon.
    "So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss, and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, I don't have time to maintain these regrets, when I think about, the way....He loves us..."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5xXowT4eJjY

Yeah, I was kind of wondering the same thing! Everyone looks GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL AND HANDSOME! Effervescent beauties...

Hey Grace, I saw your pic with your prom partner/boyfriend/fiance on this thread, and you ARE very cute! Very pretty!

If grace is an ocean... grace86's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why thank you Lain. He is my fiancee.
    "So heaven meets earth like a sloppy wet kiss, and my heart turns violently inside of my chest, I don't have time to maintain these regrets, when I think about, the way....He loves us..."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5xXowT4eJjY

Blog Entries
    Very nice pic Lain.
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
    Douglas Adams

"Frivolity is a stern taskmaster."
    Zippy the Pinhead

~Posting images tutorial~

Pictures don't get taken very often around here, but there was a special picture-takin' session last month because I was all dressed up for my first formal dance. (Awwww! Save one for the baby book!) So here's me in my first fanceh dress.

Fanceh me!
    The world is dark, and light is precious.
    Come closer, dear reader.
    You must trust me.
    I am telling you a story.
    - The Tale of Despereaux

Blog Entries
    How lovely you look, Summer. A real summer smile.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Aww you look gorgeous Summer! What a wonderful smile. And your dress and necklace are very pretty
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Heehee... tanxoo bofe. More to the point, my dress and necklace were 40 and 10 dollars, respectively. Post-homecoming clearances...Booyah. B)
    The world is dark, and light is precious.
    Come closer, dear reader.
    You must trust me.
    I am telling you a story.
    - The Tale of Despereaux

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aww, you love wonderful, Summer. The necklace, in particular, looks lovely on you.
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir