Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 142 of 354 FirstFirst ... 4292132137138139140141142143144145146147152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Thrift, thrift Horratio! hyperinsomnia's Avatar
    My avatar's a picture of me, but since it's all... well, screwed up, I'll put another up ... *waits patiently for photobucket to catch up*
    Over the past two years or so I've had black, brown and red hair.. SO SORRY ABOUT THE MASSIVE PICTURES!!!

“Words are very unnecessary; they can only do harm”
    - Enjoy the Silence, Depeche Mode

weer mijn koekjestrommel Schokokeks's Avatar
    Nice pictures, hyperinsomnia !
    The blurry one on the left looks very artistic.
    "Where mind meets matter, both should woo!"
    Currently reading:
    * Paradise Lost by John Milton

Thrift, thrift Horratio! hyperinsomnia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schokokeks View Post
    Nice pictures, hyperinsomnia !
    The blurry one on the left looks very artistic.
    Thanks
    Although I have no idea what I was thinking.. Black hair doesn't suit me at all!

“Words are very unnecessary; they can only do harm”
    - Enjoy the Silence, Depeche Mode

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Beautiful photos hyper! You have very lovely hair, it's especially nice in brown
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_paws View Post
    and LOL to Virgil who is be-dazzled at his keyboard, lol! Hey, and speaking to you, Virgil, your dog is very very sweet, looks like you guys are very good company!
    Thanks kiz. Brandi is a good pal.

Nice photos hyper. I like the middle one best. You have a nice sparkle in your eye there.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

I've lost precious hours of studying watching your photos. It's incredible, this forum is like an american TV-show, everyone seems to have been chosen scrupulously by the looks, even though what really unites us are our interests

It's great to link faces to people, so keep it up, fellas

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperinsomnia View Post
    I really like the picture in your avatar with the color variations... It looks fairly unique and interesting. It's great to have more pictures attached to more names! Nice to meet you
    My hide hides the heart inside

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperinsomnia View Post
    Thanks
    Although I have no idea what I was thinking.. Black hair doesn't suit me at all!
    You look very pretty in all the pics, but the ones with lighter hair do look nicer. Don't worry about it, nobody except Morticia Addams looks good with jet black hair.
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
    Douglas Adams

"Frivolity is a stern taskmaster."
    Zippy the Pinhead

~Posting images tutorial~

Hyperinsomnia, I happen to think that it doesn't matter what colour your hair is, it looks great anyway. I tend to overlook colour and judge mainly the hairstyle.

Yeah, I do like it; next time I try to stealth my way into the Coffee thread, I'll use a wig resembling your hair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kandaurov View Post
    Yeah, I do like it; next time I try to stealth my way into the Coffee thread, I'll use a wig resembling your hair
    O ho!!! Caught'cha!

Anyhow, hyper, your pictures are lovely, I second Virgil's thought -- the middle one is my favorite, too.
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kathycf View Post
    You look very pretty in all the pics, but the ones with lighter hair do look nicer. Don't worry about it, nobody except Morticia Addams looks good with jet black hair.

I actually think that's the best colour ever and I'm probably going for that soon, then people complain it's too close to my natural one but no, my natural is brown dammit! I love black hair, but yes if you're born a blonde with blonde eyebrows maybe black won't suit you too much
    dead on the inside, i've got nothing to prove
    keep me alive and give me something to lose

Blog Entries
    You are very pritty Hyper! agree about middle pic! you have lovely hair in that! Wish i had nice hair, as appossd to hair that doesnt know whether its curly, wavey straight, frizzy....not to mention has a life of its own!

Whats wrong with black hair?
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

now then ;)
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I may be crazy but I prefer the photo with black hair, the issue may be more to do with hairstyle than colour
    There once was a scotsman named Drew
    Who put too much wine in his stew
    He felt a bit drunk
    And fell off his bunk
    And landed smack into his shoe
    ~(C) Ms Niamh Anne King

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Koa View Post
    I actually think that's the best colour ever and I'm probably going for that soon, then people complain it's too close to my natural one but no, my natural is brown dammit! I love black hair, but yes if you're born a blonde with blonde eyebrows maybe black won't suit you too much
    I guess the difference is that natural hair on it's own may be an extremely dark color. One may describe that color as "black" but if looked at closely it has a gloss. depth and softness to it. Jet black hair that comes out of a Lady Clairol bottle (or whatever brand of hair dye) is a flat uniform black, and is one of the hardest colors to get out of one's hair. That is why getting one's hair color dyed by a professional in a salon is useful in that instance because the "flatness" of an at home black hair dyejob will be avoided.

I don't think there is anything wrong with black hair and I certainly didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with hyperinsomnia's hair or anybody else's. I was expressing my own personal opinion. Gosh!
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
    Douglas Adams

"Frivolity is a stern taskmaster."
    Zippy the Pinhead

~Posting images tutorial~

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post

Whats wrong with black hair?
    Nothing at all Niamh! I think black hair is beautiful. Different colors suit different people is all, and hyper I think is better suited to brown.
    Show us a lovely pic of you Niamh!
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice