Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 248 of 354 FirstFirst ... 148198238243244245246247248249250251252253258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

  1. #3706
    (: sprinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,138
    Blog Entries
    137
    thanks

  2. #3707
    TheFairyDogMother kiz_paws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Prairies, Canada
    Posts
    9,653
    Blog Entries
    188
    Higley, those are great pictures, I love that shovel one!

    weltanschauung, looks like you are busy studying away -- loved that second photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMyshkin View Post
    You are as sweet-looking as you sound in all your posts!
    Awww, thanks so much, Jer!

    Sprinks- Your hair looks great! And by the way, that wallpaper of the hand prints is very cute!
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

  3. #3708
    Proud to be a Teacher jhonerliz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    249
    Blog Entries
    14
    i like your second pic, Sprinks! you're beautiful..
    Your Guardian Angel

  4. #3709
    Metamorphosing Pensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    10,600
    Here is an emo me after a little bit of encounter with this silly painting software!
    (And no, I am not your emo kind. For the sake of absurdity, it's just a virtual make-up done as you can see). Took very little time with it so I am afraid I did it rather badly maybe, especially the lipstick and the hair part!
    Last edited by Pensive; 03-23-2009 at 12:19 PM. Reason: guess I have kept litnetters horrified for quite long now that it's no more fun :p
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

  5. #3710
    mazHur mazHur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    at the edge of the Arabian Sea
    Posts
    4,416
    Blog Entries
    1
    Hmmmm, What A Cleopatra look!
    ===============-
    When asked how World War III would be fought, Einstein replied that he didn't know. But he knew how World War IV would be fought: With sticks and stones.
    -(:===============

  6. #3711
    Ditsy Pixie Niamh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Marino, Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    14,243
    Blog Entries
    118
    Interesting picture pensive!
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

    "If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer


    my poems-please comment Forum Rules

  7. #3712
    Metamorphosing Pensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    10,600
    Hmmmm, What A Cleopatra look!
    Errr, was not sure whether to take that as a compliment, but since I happen to be quite good-natured, I did take it so!

    Interesting picture pensive!
    Glad to hear that it interested you.
    (I love messing up my pictures on painting softwares, and it was a bit hard which one to choose, but I chose this one because it's the scariest of them all, isn't it? And sometimes the spirit in me loves to scare people )
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

  8. #3713
    mazHur mazHur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    at the edge of the Arabian Sea
    Posts
    4,416
    Blog Entries
    1
    [QUOTE=Pensive;690282]Errr, was not sure whether to take that as a compliment, but since I happen to be quite good-natured, I did take it so!



    Pensive, unlike your name your picture is cheerfully gorgeous, especially your eyes are enchanting!!
    ===============-
    When asked how World War III would be fought, Einstein replied that he didn't know. But he knew how World War IV would be fought: With sticks and stones.
    -(:===============

  9. #3714
    Vincit Qui Se Vincit Virgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,355
    Blog Entries
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    Here is an emo me after a little bit of encounter with this silly painting software!
    (And no, I am not your emo kind. For the sake of absurdity, it's just a virtual make-up done as you can see). Took very little time with it so I am afraid I did it rather badly maybe, especially the lipstick and the hair part!
    I agree with Mazhur, you look like Cleopatra. What s this emo that I keep hearing? I guess it's new kid lingo and I'm just too old. You look very lovely pensy.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

    "Love follows knowledge." St. Catherine of Siena

    My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

  10. #3715
    shortstuff higley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    560
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    I agree with Mazhur, you look like Cleopatra. What s this emo that I keep hearing? I guess it's new kid lingo and I'm just too old. You look very lovely pensy.
    From Wikipedia:
    "Today emo is commonly tied to both music and fashion as well as an inspiration toward the emo subculture, and the term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts (usually short-sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands (or other designer shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes and thick, black horn-rimmed glasses. This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad. Early on, emo fashion was associated with a clean cut look but as the style spread to younger teenagers, the style has become darker, with long bangs and emphasis on the colour black replacing sweater vest In recent years the popular media have associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angst-ridden. It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide."

    Naw, Pensive you look beautiful, not emo!
    '...A cast of your skull, sir, until the original is available, would be an ornament to any anthropological museum. It is not my intention to be fulsome, but I confess that I covet your skull.' --Dr. Mortimer, The Hound of the Baskervilles

  11. #3716
    spiritus ubi vult spirat weltanschauung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    dunwich
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_paws View Post
    weltanschauung, looks like you are busy studying away -- loved that second photo.
    yeah, its great. i only have physics in all my subjects, pure intellectual ecstasy awesomeness.

    im addicted to this photoshop thing..





    whoah... did you see that?

  12. #3717
    Overlord of Cupcak3s 1n50mn14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Strawberry fields
    Posts
    928
    Blog Entries
    11
    weltanschauung, your hair is gorgeous...

    I have patchy skin and a muppet nose, according to a friend, haha...




    Balls. Eyeballs. Lookin' balls... who's counting?
    Last edited by 1n50mn14; 03-25-2009 at 10:28 PM.
    Naked except for a cigarette, you let your mind drift and forget your disbelief. Feel the chill down your back and the flutter of wings through dandelion fields, and forget the pull of gravity in a night without stars.

    I lack eloquence and commitment to my arguments. They are half baked, and I will begin passionately, and then abandon them.

  13. #3718
    Vincit Qui Se Vincit Virgil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,355
    Blog Entries
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by higley View Post
    From Wikipedia:
    "Today emo is commonly tied to both music and fashion as well as an inspiration toward the emo subculture, and the term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts (usually short-sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands (or other designer shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes and thick, black horn-rimmed glasses. This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad. Early on, emo fashion was associated with a clean cut look but as the style spread to younger teenagers, the style has become darker, with long bangs and emphasis on the colour black replacing sweater vest In recent years the popular media have associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angst-ridden. It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide."

    Naw, Pensive you look beautiful, not emo!
    Wow thanks Higlley. There's a whole world of kids sub culture I have no idea of.

    Becca your eyes look beautiful.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

    "Love follows knowledge." St. Catherine of Siena

    My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

  14. #3719
    spiritus ubi vult spirat weltanschauung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    dunwich
    Posts
    1,228
    Quote Originally Posted by BeccaT View Post

    Balls. Eyeballs. Lookin' balls... who's counting?

  15. #3720
    TheFairyDogMother kiz_paws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Prairies, Canada
    Posts
    9,653
    Blog Entries
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by weltanschauung View Post
    yeah, its great. i only have physics in all my subjects, pure intellectual ecstasy awesomeness.
    Good to hear this ... though I am jealous. I should have paid a LOT more attention to my schoolwork when I had the chance. Physics rocks, you can quote me on it!

    And that effect with the eyes would be way cool if we could actually do that for real. Can you imagine, when someone is gawking at you for no apparent reason, pulling out that trick? ROFLAO!


    Quote Originally Posted by BeccaT View Post
    I have patchy skin and a muppet nose, according to a friend, haha...
    NOT! You are very attractive, and your eyes are very beautiful, oh queen of the cupcake domain! **salutes**
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Similar Threads

  1. Link to the 'Literature network' main page
    By ruchir in forum The Literature Network
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 09:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •