Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 20 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

fated loafer
    Yeah it's cosy, but it ain't cosy enough for me.

Nothing but nothingness

Quote Originally Posted by Avalive
    [Photo]
    Hoochee Mama!

Avalive, you're gorgeous! What a lovely picture!

Wow, I didn't really anticipate this thing getting so big when I made it. Great pics though, I find Rachy especially cute.
    Братство

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Aubrey
    ...I find Rachy especially cute.
    Romance in bloom?

Fresh, Fair and Innocent Adelheid's Avatar
    The last picture I posted looked terrible!!! I was in my PJs because it was taken just before I was about to sleep.....

This one is not too bad.

Alot of you peoples look great! Naming a few.....(in no order!) Chava, Miss Darcy, Rachy, Molko, AimusSage, Kaltrina, etc.... I didn't get to see Themis though. The picture has an "x" on it.... why?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:9-11

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Aubrey
    Wow, I didn't really anticipate this thing getting so big when I made it. Great pics though, I find Rachy especially cute.

Thank you
    Books are the carriers of civillisation- Henri "Papillon" Charriere

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adelheid
    I didn't get to see Themis though. The picture has an "x" on it.... why?

Oops. One should look at what one deletes. Right. So that explains why another picture somewhere else is still there. I'll try to edit my post and get it back up again.
    “I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”- Robert McCloskey

Blog Entries
    So I couldn't find it. Just for Adelheid another one:
    Last edited by Themis; 05-24-2006 at 03:31 PM.

dancing before the storms baddad's Avatar
    lat.51.7,long.114.13,1140m above sea level
    Alright. That is enough. If any more 'pretty' people post their self images I will gag. Am I the only person who has photos of all the bad days?? Is there no 'hair' justice, no respect for the, "I just got out of bed" look?? What is becoming of a generation of literature freaks when no photos of 'ink stained retches' grace this lovely thread?

If I discover that yet another of my fellow literature surfers is quite beautiful (as all the women posters seem to be) , or quite handsome and healthy (as all the males seem to claim) I will ......hurl.................

....photos to follow.............

Quote Originally Posted by baddad
    Alright. That is enough. If any more 'pretty' people post their self images I will gag. Am I the only person who has photos of all the bad days?? Is there no 'hair' justice, no respect for the, "I just got out of bed" look?? What is becoming of a generation of literature freaks when no photos of 'ink stained retches' grace this lovely thread? If I discover that yet another of my fellow literature surfers is quite beautiful (as all the women posters seem to be) , or quite handsome and healthy (as all the males seem to claim) I will ......hurl...
    Take a look at my mugshot in my profile. That will prevent you from hurling. You have seen faces like mine on wanted posters in post offices -- the repose of a hardened fugitive from justice.

an innate contradiction verybaddmom's Avatar
    i've been looking at this thread since i came back this year..wondering, should i? or shouldnt i?
    there are a select few of you who know me and what i look like, and otherwise i've quite enjoyed that facelessness that come with message boards. however, i also think that when everyone else is sharing to such a degree and leaving themselves exposed, as it were, then its only fair if i wish to participate in this group, to actually do so as well. so i just took this. this is me right now.

oooh and baddad, be careful: i have pics of you i could post if you irritate me much
    Last edited by verybaddmom; 12-03-2005 at 02:06 PM.
    Then we sat on the edge of the earth, with our feet dangling over the side, and marvelled that we had found each other.

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Behold...the World's Greatest Archer in Lincoln Green glory!!

LINK

Someone was kind enough to do a portrait of me in action. Nice of them, but I say it looks a little too cartoony.

LINK

A word of advice: DUCK.

LINK

Last edited by RobinHood3000; 12-03-2005 at 04:39 PM.
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Quote Originally Posted by verybaddmom
    i've been looking at this thread since i came back this year..wondering, should i? or shouldnt i? there are a select few of you who know me and what i look like, and otherwise i've quite enjoyed that facelessness that come with message boards. however, i also think that when everyone else is sharing to such a degree and leaving themselves exposed, as it were, then its only fair if i wish to participate in this group, to actually do so as well. so i just took this. this is me right now.
    You look MUCH younger than your actual age. And attractive, too. I don't understand why you were reluctant to post your photo. If you got it, flaunt it, girl.