Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 214 of 354 FirstFirst ... 114164204209210211212213214215216217218219224264314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Blog Entries
    Oh I see what you were doing. I only use that insert image when I'm inserting a google image. When you copy it photobucket it already has the image framing lingo or whatever you call it.

Wow, nice pictures Anti. You're a knockout.

I take it that's Charlie. He's a cuty.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Suzerain of Cost&Caution SleepyWitch's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    oh nice, I always seem to pic the wrong moment to post my pics so that I'll end up right next to someone really gorgeous (like Anti) and look ugly by comparison

here's some new pics I took last night after I had a fit of vanity. the mirror made my face look really fat, so I got cranky and wanted to see what it looks like in pics.

Blog Entries
    Well, your face doesn't look fat. You do look different as a blonde. Which do you prefer? Hey I haven't seen you around lately. Been away?
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    Well, your face doesn't look fat. You do look different as a blonde. Which do you prefer? Hey I haven't seen you around lately. Been away?
    hey Virge, nope, I'm at home, but I'm studying for my final exams. plus a friend of mine is kinda ill (understatement), so that gave me quite a shock. I'm sorry I haven't sorted out the Kraut Konspiracy quiz yet, but i'll try to do it over the weekend.

edit: oops, forgot to answer your question: I'm in two minds about the blond... I like it because it makes me stick out and not look so plain and dull. plus I can wear pink and all kinds of funny colours now. on the other hand it's very damaging for the hair and I've got to do a lot of hair-repair.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWitch View Post
    hey Virge, nope, I'm at home, but I'm studying for my final exams. plus a friend of mine is kinda ill (understatement), so that gave me quite a shock. I'm sorry I haven't sorted out the Kraut Konspiracy quiz yet, but i'll try to do it over the weekend.

edit: oops, forgot to answer your question: I'm in two minds about the blond... I like it because it makes me stick out and not look so plain and dull. plus I can wear pink and all kinds of funny colours now. on the other hand it's very damaging for the hair and I've got to do a lot of hair-repair.
    Oh I had completely forgotten about that. I hope your friend gets better. Well, you're not plain or dull.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

Blog Entries
    Virgil, your palm trees at sunset photo was gorgeous, love those sillouettes (spell)!

Anti, you definitely could be a model, beautiful pics! And Charlie is adorable indeed -- give him a hug from me!

Sleepy -- good to see you! Those were great pictures, your face is NOT fat, please get this through your head!
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Antiquarian View Post
    The image code in Photobucket usually just shows up here as the link. The "Insert Image" icon is on this site. The little yellow thing at the top, fifth from the right, I think.

I'll try copying the Image Code from Photobucket.

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c368/********/CopyofSunnySpringDay.jpg[/IMG]

Edit: Okay, that worked. Now I'll try the others. Thank you, Virgil.

Me on the steps of our vacation house. I have a lot of hair to deal with, but I won't cut it. Maybe when I hit forty, but not until. LOL I really don't like that top or my expression, but whatever, it's a candid.

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c368/********/CopyofNatural.jpg[/IMG]

A professional portrait taken at our home for my husband's birthday. He wanted it. LOL I'm not much for getting my photo taken. My husband is. He is the only one in our family who is.

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c368/********/CopyofBrownDress.jpg[/IMG]

My husband with illusionist David Copperfield sometime in May, with my medium-end digital.

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c368/********/CopyofDavidcopperfield26thmarch2008.jpg[/IMG]

My beloved Charlie. Crystal Davis was the meteorologist at our local Newscenter and this photo was on TV. She actually said on the air that it was her favorite "Dog Walking Photo" ever. I'm so proud of Charlie. Crystal is no longer there. I hope she got a really good job. She's friendly and she loves dogs.

[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c368/********/CopyofCharlieBrownNewscenter.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you, Virgil!

I have some other photos to share as soon as I put them in Photobucket. I have to resize. My husband says I can only post low resolution photos. He's paranoid. LOL
    Oh My God Anti you're beautiful! Your hair!! Your hair looks really great!! The professional portrait looks pretty sexy. My favorite though still is the very first one with the white t-shirt and the jeans, simple and so sexy all at once, and the light is great too.

Oh, and, I love your Charlie!! That's so good to see him!

Blog Entries
    Bleaching is hard on the hair, though. Maybe a lot of highlights would work better? They make brown hair look a lot lighter.
    that sounds like a great idea! but I can't afford to go to a hair dresser and have highlights done, so I have to bleach it myself but I'll try it once I'm rich and famous and let you know how it looks

edit to add:
    plus, I must admit I kinda like the unnatural shine of my hair at the moment but I agree that in the long run I'll probably prefer something more natural-looking sooner or later
    Last edited by SleepyWitch; 06-06-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    An arm and a leg! In ireland you might as well throw in your ears, nose and eyes as well. A half head with cut and blow dry costs me €145.00 because my hair is long. Full head with cut and blow costs me €189.00
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Blog Entries
    You women spend $250 on your hair? eek: I'm happy with my $15 haircut. Oh and I give a three dollar tip.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

Blog Entries
    Almost exactly what my oldest brother says everytime I get my hair done. He'll say, "I haven't spent $250 on my hair in my life." LOL But he does buy very expensive shampoo and conditioner.
    Well I buy the 99 cent bottles of shampoo. I don't notice any difference between expensive shampoos and cheap shampoos.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

Blog Entries
    His hair is thinning and he thinks this shampoo will make it thick. It won't, but his perception is that it's thicker, so we humor him.
    Yeah, thank God I have my hair. It's half grey, but it's still there. Hair loss is hard on most men. I sympathize.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

'Not I,' said the cat. Sarasvati21's Avatar
    You have beautiful hair, Antiquarian. You look like you could be in magazines and on billboards as a model.
    "I’ve tasted all the sweetest creams
    and danced with daisies in dazed delight;
    sunny skies pervade my dreams
    and light the dark of earthly scenes..."

Blog Entries
    It's about $250 here. That's about right. But the good thing is that it only has to be done about three or four times a year. That's how often my husband goes. I used to have highlights, but no more. I admit to getting my hair colored, though. Naturally, it's almost black. That alone is about $150/month because my hair grows so fast. I tried doing it at home and it was a disaster, not for the hair, which turned out okay, but for me.
    You dare to spend $250 on your hair but not touch 10.000$ camera . I do not go for haircut and hairdo for 4 times and I get the camera of my dreams . Your hair is wonderful, too.
    Art is a lie that leads to the truth.
    --Picasso

Blog Entries
    I have to spend that on my hair if I want it done. I do feel a little guilty doing it, though. So many things here are overpriced.
    Do not feel guilty, as You love it.
    Art is a lie that leads to the truth.
    --Picasso