Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 150 of 354 FirstFirst ... 50100140145146147148149150151152153154155160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 5300

Thread: Lit Network Photoalbum.

Blog Entries
    I totally agree with you Virgil. Its funny how most of my friends totally dislike their parents and can't understand how I can have such a good relationship with my own parents. By the way...Silent X...you look like an assassin...all sneaky!

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    You are beautiful Niamh! A smile as sweet as I predicted

Clever way of revealing yourself silent x!
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    I don't think it's wise to understand America through movies.
    Wow, it is surprizingly common how many judge according to the movie industry... they should really be careful!

Nonetheless, it was good to see your pic, Silent X. I love the color of your eyes, btw.
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Anarchy View Post
    By the way...Silent X...you look like an assassin...all sneaky!
    thank you, i also walk like an assassin, no one hears me when i come up to them. it's kinda funny to watch someone jump out of their shoes when i talk to them

Quote Originally Posted by dramasnot6 View Post
    Clever way of revealing yourself silent x!
    thank you very much, i was going for an unmasking thing

Quote Originally Posted by kiz_paws View Post
    Nonetheless, it was good to see your pic, Silent X. I love the color of your eyes, btw.
    thanks, some people say i have cat-like/ wierd eyes
    life philosophy: "if one wants to succeed, they must become independent, if one wants to be independent, one must strive past the dificulties, using them to shape future desicions, like a sword being folded, every fold is a hardship overcome, and every fold removes one more imperfection that would destroy the completed version"

# of 1st Dans, Black Belts achieved- 2 (1 Hapkido, Sun Moo Kwan), (1 Tae Kwon Do)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    This hostility makes them send their parents to nursing houses so they can die there. Also they burn 'em when they die, so they won't have to spend time to visit their graves.
    Very funny Turk. I can say my parents and I had a rocky relationship when I was a teen but not so now. It is really just something all teens seem to have, but I never hated them. Well at least not when I didn't have the estrogen poisoning so many teen girls get They are a big part of my life and I can't imagine not having them. I will never send them to a nursing home either and as for burning them... that I will do Only because they want me to, though. They are a lot like me and don't want to have to worry over being dug up in a thousand years. Likely where I get the attitude from.

Silent X, very nice picture and I have to agree that you have beautiful eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by mkhockenberry View Post
    Silent X, very nice picture and I have to agree that you have beautiful eyes.
    if eyes are a window to the soul, i must have a beautiful soul according to all of you

and i agree with your parents mkhockenberry i want to be cremated when i die as well, but it's not because i don't want to get dug up in a certain amount of years, it's becasue i don't want to be brought back when they find out a chemical to give to people who are dead that will bring the dead back to life. living once is enough thank you
    life philosophy: "if one wants to succeed, they must become independent, if one wants to be independent, one must strive past the dificulties, using them to shape future desicions, like a sword being folded, every fold is a hardship overcome, and every fold removes one more imperfection that would destroy the completed version"

# of 1st Dans, Black Belts achieved- 2 (1 Hapkido, Sun Moo Kwan), (1 Tae Kwon Do)

Blog Entries
    Thats pretty intense. I never really thought about it Silent X. Hmmm...

Interesting point silent x...it especially resonates with me because at this time I am reading Frankenstein,a book that ultimately evokes so many questions about the meaning of life and death.
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

i had a dream that a chemical was made that brought the dead back to life, it caused more problems than it fixed, i posted it in the dream thread if that is still going, when the dead person woke up, they didn't know they died, and when they found out, they were tramatized

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    I want to be cremated, too, because it costs so much money for the ones you left behind to have an expensive funeral. It's just pointless.

Me in the Regency dress I made: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...B-day014-1.jpg

Me in my lime green Dr. F labcoat that I dyed, etc. PLUS Johnny Longtorso!: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...yLongtorso.jpg

Dah! Don't hurt me, Silent! Nice photos.

And Niamh! Great photo! It's nice to see what you look like. I like your hair color. Sometimes (okay, MOST of the time) I long for black hair.
    Last edited by Lily Adams; 06-16-2007 at 02:53 AM.

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.

did you really make that ensemble from scratch lily? It is magnificent!!
    You look STUNNING in your green coat!

Blog Entries
    Really good way of revealing yourself Silent! Nice pic Mortis.
    Lilly i love those pics! Especially the green coat one!
    As for my hair, Its actually a really dark brown. Thanks for your comments everyone. I'm a bit embarressed now!
    Turk, that line is also a part of a traditional irish song called Irish eyes are smiling.
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
    Turk, that line is also a part of a traditional irish song called Irish eyes are smiling.
    I am not surprised it's an Irish folk song, because they keep drinking whisky all the time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    I am not surprised it's an Irish folk song, because they keep drinking whisky all the time.
    You should check out the song Eight drunkin Nights, if you believe that! Its very rare to find a trad band that will actually sing the Eight Drunkin night so you usually only hear of the seven Drunkin nights!
    Last edited by Niamh; 06-16-2007 at 10:13 AM.
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Blog Entries
    Lily, your pictures are wonderful, and I am awed by your capabilities in sewing! Green is a good color for a lab coat!

I had to chuckle at Niamh's response to Turk's comment. Turk you have made an assumption statement, by the way, that could offend some people of Irish background, in a joking way or not....I thought Niamh handled it well.
    Well, just thought I'd say that...
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein