Thread: Brave New World Advertisement

Exclamation Brave New World Advertisement

My task is to create an original product that would be found in World State. Once I have decided upon my product I must produce a print advertisement that would appear in a World State Lifestyle Magazine. (lifestyle magazines can include: food, travel, sport & fitness, art, house and home, relationships, fashion, entertainment, music, etc.)
    Make 2 references from the novel Brave New World.

If you have any ideas please post them here!

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by john1111 View Post
    My task is to create an original product that would be found in World State. Once I have decided upon my product I must produce a print advertisement that would appear in a World State Lifestyle Magazine. (lifestyle magazines can include: food, travel, sport & fitness, art, house and home, relationships, fashion, entertainment, music, etc.)
    Make 2 references from the novel Brave New World.

If you have any ideas please post them here!

Thanks in advance.
    The book gives some pretty good ideas itself that you can expand on - the feelies, for example. Marry that to Wii, or take soma while using virtual reality.

Be creative, mix the science up and come out with a winner.
    Go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law and repeat after me: "I am free."

Anon

Working on the same assignment... I took Contraceptives combined that with Amphedoped and the combined those with Soma to get Contrasepedoma (all in one basically) for mainly Alphas and Betas... Anyways I don`t understand how to answer the following question:

Explain what magazine this ad would appear in and how the design features of your ad would appeal to the magaine`s readers.

oh and the assignment needs a total of 6 references from the book or movie... 4 in the ad, 2 in the analysis...