Thread: I am in love with the music

Anna Frost

I am in love with the music

I love the Phantom of the Opera. I am in love with the music. I love to sing too....and I am getting into opera.....and I want to go to Julliard and become an opera singer. I am planning to be Christine Da'a in the Phantom of the Opera. This is my dream....and I will not rest untill I have become Christine Da'a in the musical of Phantom of the Opera....I swear it. So watch for me....and one day you will see the name "Anna Frost" in Phantom of the Opera. I am so obssessed with this musical that I wish I had a Phantom that trained me to sing like Christine....I wish that we were in love....call me crazy but I seriously love the whole theme/idea.<br><br>

Little_Christine
    I agree with you completely. I only wish I had an Erik to love me. But I do have the angel of music training me to sing. (The best choir director in the whole world.) My dream is also to play Christine Daae on Broadway.

Good luck on your quest to play Christine.

I wrote my first novel to a cd of Music of the Night and The Phantom of Opera. I played those two songs over and over. It was a vampire novel and the music seemed to fit right in.
    Without Dreams There Is No Reality.

I can't live with out listening to music every day. This world would be filled with violence and noise if music did not exist. I LOVE MUSIC!!! Especially classic. I don't like rock and hip-pop.

POTO Phan
    I absolutly love the music, too! I've seen the ALW musical once and can't wait to go again!
    P.G.7.
    P.S. Has anyone ever seen the old cartoon Have You Got Any Castles? Leroux Erik makes an appearance!
    Totally Obsessed Phantom Phan!

I am also a fan of: Lion King, High School Musical, Harry Potter, Disney in general, Days of Our Lives, Musicals in general, Dr. Seuss and Grinch!