Thread: Anne is what I think every woman secretly wants to be in her own little wa

Ash Erin

Anne is what I think every woman secretly wants to be in her own little wa

I first watched the Movie's Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Green Gables the sequel when I was sixteen. I immediately fell in love with her and all that she stands for because I myself share a lot of her views and traits. Including a rather scathing tongue when I get angry. I read many books and always seem to be lost in them when I have free time. And like Anne I write stories and poems and I'm always trying to strive to be the best person that I can be even though like Anne I do make messes that even I don't know how to get out of at times. But everything always seems to work out for the best at the end of my days. I guess that the reason I'm writing this is because Anne's life is a picturesk type of way to look at the world and she is right in believeing that the simple things are important. And that all of the jewels in the world could not make the sunset any more beauitiful. my life is not what you would call a rose garden but i would not have it any other way. I'm content with my pearls as well. A devoted and loving fan Ash Erin<br>

Hello Ash, and how very right you are... I watched the movie when I was 11, and I instantly fell in love with Anne... Megan Follows did an amazing job when she portrayed Anne's character to perfection... I was adviced by a class mate, and followed the series each week, as it was telecasted each saturday... I too witnessed the same traits in myself which make Anne the most lovable of all characters through all space and time, I used to be "born under an unlucky star" as Anne used to say many a time to her bosom friend Diana Barry, cause I used to get into just as many scrapes as Anne did as a child at Green Gables...I sometimes felt her phrases, such as, "my life is a graveyard of buried hopes" ring a bell in my thinking pattern as a child, who was ecstatic in the highs of life or too intensely wrapped up in the lows...
    I think I have entered into a topic which I cannot end at all, because a "true kindred spirit" could never talk enough of the "Anne-girl"... I love Anne with all my heart, and all of you Anne lovers out there are truely what Anne herself would refer to as "a kindred spirit"... I'm sure she's pleased to know, there are lots more kindred spirits than she thought there to be...Till next time...
    Good bye and Good luck!!!
    Last edited by ashiangel8446; 06-06-2008 at 03:32 PM.