Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

Thread: Let's have a Nonsensical Conversation!

Blog Entries

Cool Let's have a Nonsensical Conversation!

All you all please post your nonsensical nonsense here, as long as it doesn't make no sense. I mean, why should stuff makes sense?
    We can't discuss current politics here, but I'm just saying that if there's some nutcase in the White House either a big fat elephant or a *** (donkey), who's got the atomic button, and is just itching to do push it, then why shouldn't you have a nonsensical conversation at least once in your life before you die?

I myself am sick and tired of having conversations that make sense. Why shouldn't sense have nothing to do with your conversations?

Oh, by the way, stop reading now if you're upset by obscenity, or if you are very religious.

Also stop reading now if you have a problem with cannibalism!

I mean cannibalism is directly related to poetry. Because if you be writing poetry, but you ain't driving an 18 wheeler to make ends meet, whether the ends meeting be your rent and your medical bills, and the East Coast and the West Coast, Highway to Highway, huh?

I mean, if elephants & asses be parachuting out of God's penis in heaven, and all the elephants & asses are talking endless nonsense, then why should we knot talk nonsense to?

And I think it's time to stop caring which two we're using! I think we should wipe our asses with correct English grammar. I mean, you gotta wipe your *** with something!

Yeah I've been drinking beer and smoking weed.

Words and beer and weed all floating around each other, as I eat the universe naked. Does that mean that the universe is naked? Or that he's naked while he's eating the universe?

I've never been to Honolulu.

Hey, you all got some nonsense to share?
    Last edited by WolfLarsen; 03-03-2021 at 09:06 PM. Reason: whhhhooooppppsss!!!
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen

Blog Entries
    Instead of asking people "How are you?" Why not ask them: "did the nuclear submarine sail out of your booty hole today?"
    And the next time somebody asks you: "how are you?" Why not tell them: "the maggots eating through my brains are very happy!"
    Conversations about sports are particularly pointless.
    If somebody asks you which sports team you think is better, why not tell them: "I don't know or care, because with all the human heads rolling down the streets like bowling balls, I feel kind of fauvist today!"
    Normal conversation is a waste of time.
    "...the ramblings of a narcissistic, self-obsessed, deranged mind."
    My poetry, plays, novels, & other stuff on Amazon:
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr...or=Wolf Larsen