Thread: No Subject

Unregistered

No Subject

I know what u mean! I am about half way through the abrigded version of Les Mis. No one at school, not even my teachers!, have more than a sentence's knowledge of the whole book. What r some of ur favorite novels? Mine are; 1984, Lord of the Flies, and the Illiad (NO! I only read the abridged version...not all 10 books!)

Jolene

i love this book too

Hey im jolene~<br>i am a lil older than you but i could be wrong, you may be older but im not sure, anyway i just wanted to agree with you on how great this book is, well if you'd like you could email me./ well gotta go bye<br><br>jolene<br>

EPONINE

No Subject

Ja! you're absolutly right his novels are all fantastics specially my favorite les miserables, i really like the story and of course the musical play, actually i dnt hve a lot of victor hugos books i only hve 2 its les mis and hunchbck but i really love his works he's so great.

Unregistered

No Subject

Im the only seventh grader who reads victor hugos novels.I love his novels like les miserables, the hunchback of Notre Dame,and ninety three. all his novels are wonderful and exciting.