Thread: Latin sentence

Marburg

Latin sentence

Greetings. In the begging I would like to apologize for my poor english. Now I can move on to the meritum:<br>I am looking for a sentence that I saw in Mysterious Island TV series (1995 - with John Bach as Cpt. Nemo). I don't know, cause I haven't read MI (but I hopefully will), is this tv series based on Verne or is it not 100% accurate as the book. My point is: there was a sentece like: "Nobody is ruling my life" or smthg like that... And it was written somewhere or maybe Nemo said that - I can't remember now. If that is possible I would like to ask you could you give me the original sentence in latin ("Nemo........." <- can't remember that - only know that Nemo is nobody... I don't know if you can help me, but if you could I would be very happy, cause literally I can't sleep at night. I need to know the whole latin sentence about life and Nemo....)<br><br>PS. by the way - Capt. Nemo was Polish or maybe related?, cause I've heard something about it.... maybe I am wrong... I should get to the book and read it by myself, but I have to wait till some holidays... you know - no time.<br>Thank you very much, with best regards<br>Marburg<br>([email protected])

the sentence you're looking for was

Neme regit Vitam Miam

no one rules my life =)
    hope this help.. im not sure if its the correct spelling but i know that regit is pronouce like reg-air-ay