1. Psycheinaboat
    Psycheinaboat
    Welcome, Jersea!
  2. Buh4Bee
    Buh4Bee
    Does anyone feel old?
  3. Joreads
    Joreads
    Jersea sometimes I feel old and sometimes I think i don't feel old enough. My mind set plays a big part in that I think on any given day.
  4. Buh4Bee
    Buh4Bee
    Maybe to be old means like 90. Or does that mean you are ancient?
  5. Olga4real
    Olga4real
    Hello,
    May I join the group? I am over 30 according to my passport, actually I am 49 but feel like 29.
    Do you think that world without mirrors would be better?
  6. Buh4Bee
    Buh4Bee
    Hello Olga,
    That's why you should join LitNet, no mirrors here. I say once a person surpasses 29, they should feel like 29 the rest of their lives. Enjoy the club! jersea!
  7. Maryd.
    Maryd.
    Hello all, 'Tis Little Mary here - and no I am not young. The Little stands for - height. From which I wasn't given the gift of... 5ft2. Sad yes I know.

Couldn't help joining this group. Not that I'm over thirty or anything - not like I am in denial... Alright, alright I'm over thirty... Hehehe
  8. Lacra
    Lacra
    Hello, I joined as well this group but I don't know yet the way is working out. I will figure out in time. Have a good day all!
  9. LC_Lancer
    LC_Lancer
    Today is June 4th:
    Do you remember any of these when they happened:
    1989 The Tiananmen Square protests are violently ended in Beijing by the People's Liberation Army.
    1989 Solidarity's victory in the first (somewhat) free parliamentary elections in post-war Poland sparks off a succession of peaceful anti-communist revolutions in Eastern Europe, leads to the creation of the so-called Contract Sejm and begins the Autumn of Nations.
    1989 Ufa train disaster: A natural gas explosion near Ufa, Russia, kills 575 as two trains passing each other throw sparks near a leaky pipeline.
    1989 The victims of murderer Oba Chandler are found floating in Tampa Bay, Florida. Chandler would not be arrested until 1992.
    1991 The United Kingdom's Conservative government announces that some British regiments would disappear or be merged into others the largest armed forces cuts in almost twenty years.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112