Chocolate

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. angel92
    angel92
    Does any one like hersey kisses I bought few bags after valentines day.
  2. Buh4Bee
    Buh4Bee
    New here and yes, I like Hersey's kisses. I like most anything chocolate, but prefer milk.
  3. lexyt95
    lexyt95
    mmmmmmmmmm...... hersheys is the best....
  4. Buh4Bee
    Buh4Bee
    There is a terrible secret I have. There is a Chocolate Boutique with a master, who trained in Belgium. The place is a little over an hour from my house and sometimes I go there all by myself just to buy chocolate. I have to lie to my husband because he'd make fun of me for being such a chocolate fiend. How embarrassing!
  5. Maryd.
    Maryd.
    Alright, you got me, I love chocolate. What to do? I am as infatuated with chocolate as I am about Litnet... No really - it's always been my thing. However September, last year I started dieting and gave up chocolate amongst other naughty foods. I did lose 16 kilos (sorry not sure what that is in pounds) But it's a big loss. I look and feel great, but I miss my chocolate. I've just recently started eating chocolate again, except now I have a piece, then do an extra 10mins on the tredmil to make up for it.

The joy is, I can now have my chocolate again. Wahooo!
  6. glee_fan
    glee_fan
    I love Ghidardelli mint chocolate
  7. Jazz_
    Jazz_
    Aww, Easter is over
    Now I don't have an excuse to eat chocolate... I'll just have to eat it without a reason
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456