Young Adult Fiction

1. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I have created this sub-discussion group for those of any age who happen now and then to enjoy reading YA fiction and want to discuss what they are reading or any good books they wish to talk about in the genre. YA I think often times does not get taken very seriously but it was a College Course I had to take on Child Literature that really sparked my interest in this genre, as beneath the more popularized and commercial books there is a lot of lesser known or lesser talked about really good and quality YA fiction that anyone can enjoy.
  2. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I have recently started reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and so far it is a very intriguing and interesting story. It is written in a very unique style which makes it a rather fast and easy read, and the prose of the book is quite lyrical. The story takes place during Nazi Germany, about a young girl whose poor mother sent her to another family to live with becasue she could no longer care for her.
  3. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I am really enjoying A Living Nightmare, the first book in the Cirque Du Freak seris, which is being made into a movie now "The Vampires Assistant" So far I am really enjoying the book, it is quick and easy to read, and quite interesting and dark. I love the strange little robed figures and Mr. Tall. Eager to see what happens next.