Dog Lovers Not Anonymous

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
  1. Maryd.
    Maryd.
    I think the more attention you give dogs... The more they want. My girl only ever howls after we give her the attention. She doesn't bark much, but when she does it's at nothing in particular. She is just standing staring at nothing... Barking. I watched her from the laundry window one day to see what all the fuss was about. But she just stared and barked... Weird.
  2. kingoflombards
    kingoflombards
    My dogs barks when they are bored. If we don't wake up in time they bounce into our rooms and bark their heads off!
  3. Maryd.
    Maryd.
    Golly that would be annoying. Mind you have let Honey jump on the kids beds in the morning if they don't want to get up. But she doesn't bark at them. She's actually quite clever if I mention each childs name, she knows exactly which bedroom to go to. It could be because we give her a treat afterwards.
  4. kingoflombards
    kingoflombards
    AURGH!!!! My dogs got skunked!!! Anyone know how to fix that? What works best?
  5. Maryd.
    Maryd.
    Golly, not much one can do, but bathe them I guess. Where on earth do you live for these poor pooches to get skunked?

Bicarb soda works on bad smells in general, but not sure how safe it is for the dogs though. Mind you we put it in our food, so it can't be all that bad. Suggest bathing them, then smothering them with bicarb. Sorry can't be much more help. Good luck with it all.
  6. kingoflombards
    kingoflombards
    Thank. Most of the smell is gone.
  7. Helga
    Helga
    augh, that sounds like a smelly problem...

my younger dog whines all the time for no reason at all, don't know what to do about it, if he gets exercise he whines at home he whines, after dinner he whines, most often though when I'm on the phone... getting a bit annoying...
  8. Maryd.
    Maryd.
    Know what you mean. Some dogs thrive on attention. When I don't give my dog any attention for a while, she's fine, but when I do, she starts to whine. Weird ha?
  9. simplymary
    simplymary
    Greetings from Italy!
    My name is Marina. I'm glad to find pet lovers' here too! I'l soon post photos of my big family!
    Cheers!
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011