Next Showing: Gosford Park

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Scheherazade
    Scheherazade
    Would you like to watch "Gosford Park" with us on October 29th?

Countdown till the movie.
  2. Michael T
    Michael T
    Of course!
  3. Paulclem
    Paulclem
    Again I'll try to make it. It's a good film which I'd be happy to watch again.
  4. qimissung
    qimissung
    Love that movie! I'll try to be there.
  5. Scheherazade
    Scheherazade
    Am I the only who hasn't seen it yet?

6. Hawkman
    Hawkman
    Sounds like it Scher It's not in my library but I'll see if I can dig it up from somewhere for the 29th. There is something about this film which reminds me of The Shooting Party, even though it has a totaly different plot. lol. Incidentally, The Shooting Party would be well worth viewing at some time.

Ta ta - H
  7. Gilliatt Gurgle
    Gilliatt Gurgle
    I have not seen it either, but you will have to put me down for a tenatative on the 29th.
    We'll see if I can make it.

8. TurquoiseSunset
    TurquoiseSunset
    It definitely looks like something I would enjoy!

I will have to see if the library has it...and I will only be able to do that on the 28th, which when they will reopen after moving to a different building. If I buy it I will only get it in 7 days time.

Either way I want to watch it, even if I can't do it as part of the Litnet viewing.
  9. Abookinthebath
    Struggling - Early start on Sunday and a Halloween party Sat night...might give it a watch during the week though and comment.....
  10. Sancho
    Sancho
    Hiya Scher,

Sounds hep to me, but sadly I will be airborne during that time - around about 36,000 ft over Peru, with any luck.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast