Fantasy Fans

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. BulletproofDork
    BulletproofDork
    I hate elves. They're so annoyingly perfect. I wish I had a legolas punching bag, so I could break his perfect elvish nose.

2. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Hahahahaha
  3. LadyWentworth
    LadyWentworth
    Well, I consider vampires fantasy when they turn into bats.

How about a witch? I have always considered The Wizard of Oz a fantasy. I don't know of any real witches that can actually fly on a broomstick. Though I know a guy who claims to have cast many spells and he even found his partner in life with one of those. If he can make that happen with one of his spells, I wish he would help me out in life then.

A Legolas punching bag. Elves are perfect, though, aren't they??? Do you mind if I throw a few punches at that bag, too?
  4. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Though I do not consider myself a witch, I have been known to cast a spell or two. I know the Atheists on this forum would rip me to peices for saying that. I will just hope none of them like fantasy becasue it is not logical enough for them
  5. Bakiryu
    Bakiryu
    Oi shut up! elves are awesome. :d
  6. Niamh
    Niamh
    Oh BPD Foaly Rulz!!!!!!! Love Artemis Fowl! "If it looks like a Dwarf, and it smells like a Dwarf, then its probably a Dwarf or a Latrine wearing Dungarees!"
  7. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I have always really liked dryads.

8. Janine
    Janine
    I think I can add something to this group - at least some pictures I have collected. I really like this stuff and the photos above are great - love that second and fourth one best!
  9. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I am sort of an avid collector of fantasy art. In half the the fantasy books I buy I can usually regconize the cover art or at least the artist who desgined it.
  10. BulletproofDork
    BulletproofDork
    OOH, that's an interesting picture, DM. I've never heard of dryads, before.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast