Sci-Fi Lovers UNITE!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. motherhubbard
    motherhubbard
    I haven't seen that Papayahed. Torchwood is next on my netflix queue
  2. papayahed
    papayahed
    Do you have cable MH? Eureka is on Sci Fi, currently in it's third season.
  3. Bakiryu
    Bakiryu
    I wanted to watch it but we have Spanish Dish, I haven't watched tv in a month
  4. LadyWentworth
    LadyWentworth
    I never paid much attention to Eureka before. I watch Ghost Hunters religiously. It seems that they show commercials all the time for Eureka. More than they ever did before, I think. Anyway, I was thinking about starting to watch it, but I would like to see it from the beginning before I would actually watch it now. I want to get up-to-date. So, it may have to be something else that needs to be added to the Netflix list. I have watched almost all of the movies and I am getting close to starting the TV shows that I have missed.
  5. papayahed
    papayahed
    I love me some ghost hunters.
  6. motherhubbard
    motherhubbard
    We don't have cable. I'm going to check netflix for seasons 1 & 2. We all like sci fi in this house.
  7. LadyWentworth
    LadyWentworth
    MH, Netflix does have both seasons of Eureka, in case you haven't checked it yet. papaya, I have two questions then. #1 - What do you think about Ghost Hunters International? #2 - How do you feel about Brian?
  8. browneyedbailey
    browneyedbailey
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! Baki, i love you!!!!!!!
  9. papayahed
    papayahed
    1) Ghost hunters international is ok. I'm not sure I like the group as much as the original but the site are way cooler - there's so much more history in Europe.
    2) I had to do a search for Brian to see who he is. I liked him! What all happened with Brian? That Andy guy doesn't hold a candle to Brian.
  10. papayahed
    papayahed
    Last night's episode of Eureka - Holy Carp!!!!! That was unexpected!!!!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast