and yours?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. BlueSkyGB
    BlueSkyGB
    Okay let's get another thread started..
    everybody likes to share....

18 year old fatty named Spike...she's in great shape shorthair/solid grey

11 yr. old calico/long hair...health problems but I love her and spoil her Fluffy

another younger long/hair calico around 7 yrs. old....hunter named Lucy

and the youngest at 6/short hair marked like a tabby but with spots instead of stripes...grey and white...Joanie

plus the household dogs...17 yr. old Basenji and 1 yr. old Airedale

and a lizard..
  2. Olga4real
    Olga4real
    Bluesky, is it possible to their pictures?
    Mine are 10 year old Jakob - black like the Southern nights.
    My favorite - Panteleimonas/Panteley/Panti - is 5 y.o. - grey or blue - the most friendly with people - considers himself a human, since he has never seen his mother, I got him when he was a week old and the first creature he sew in his life was me - so he strongly believes that I am his mom.
    The third one is a young grey male cat - no name yet - came to our house yesterday. About a year old.
    All of them are guys in past.
  3. DickZ
    DickZ
    My pictures are posted in my profile - here's a link: http://www.online-literature.com/for...php?albumid=80
  4. BlueSkyGB
    BlueSkyGB
    Ill try to upload some pics form work next week, my connection here isn't that good for things like that...
  5. rozreads
    rozreads
    I have four, all neurotic in their own special way. Two we adopted from humane societies and two we adopted from the wild. I know I quote Twain a lot, but it's only because he was such a genius. I love what he said about cats..."Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat."
  6. BlueSkyGB
    BlueSkyGB
    I know it's a cat thread.....
    but I lost the 17 yr. Basenji dog this past week..
    and besides me grieving and missing her..I've noticed all my cats are missing her..the fairly new dog, not so much..but the 18 yr old , Spike and my spoiled one, Fluffy are showing signs of missing her...for example, Spike and the dog Pookie would often lay together on the couch next to me, while I read or watched TV...now Spike circles the spot and is very vocal when she gets up there with me...like she's saying "where's my buddy?"...and Fluffy would always join me and the dog when I took her out for walks...now she goes out with me and the new one, but you can see the puzzlement on her face....

BTW still meaning to get up some pics.....
  7. DickZ
    DickZ
    I'm sorry to hear of your loss, BlueSky. Yes, the animals certainly miss their departed friends - maybe even as much as we do.
  8. Olga4real
    Olga4real
    I am sorry bluesky. The loss of our pets like the loss of our human friends. In Russia we call animals "our little brothers". They are.
  9. YearningGrace
    YearningGrace
    I've just joined the group, for I couldn't resist when I saw a site for cat lovers. Everyone in my family has cats. I have a Russian Blue, and she's named Mystery. She was initially rescued by a friend who told me about her. Once I saw Mystery, I knew that she had to come live with me. It took three months to gain her confidence. I had to coax her out from under a bed daily and go through a series of trusting exercises. Now, she and I are inseparable as she follows me everywhere!
  10. BlueSkyGB
    BlueSkyGB
    didn't know where to post this..library workers or here...

We have an unofficial "library" cat at work now...

She belongs to somebody in the area, has a collar, beautiful long hair/black and white/ but has hung around our library for about a week, and then started coming in and hanging out in various areas of the library. She has figured out our automatic doors in order to get in...
    unofficial word from the top boss is.....
    well if nobody complains....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast