What shall I do?

1. Olga4real
    Olga4real
    I created a group for cat-lovers but nobody has joined my group. Shall I invite people one by one?
  2. amuse
    amuse
    I didn't see where the join group option on the top right was for a bit!

Thanks for the invite, olga4real.
  3. Olga4real
    Olga4real
    Thanks to everyone for joining the group!
    Thank you amuse for posting, according to your Avatar you like animals.
  4. DickZ
    DickZ
    Thanks for letting me know about this group. I wouldn't have known about it otherwise. Yes, I guess we'll have to track down potential cat-lovers, because they won't have any way of knowing about this group if we don't.

I feel guilty using this to promote my own material, but I have posted a story that features my cat Eleanor. Maybe some other cat-lovers would enjoy it, because it talks about things we have all experienced with our beloved cats.

Here's a link to the story if anyone is interested.

The Dinner Guest (fourth in series of four stories)
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=36809

One word of caution, though. Part 2 of the story contains discussion that might be confusing to someone who hasn't read my previous stories. Just skip over the part that you find confusing.
  5. Olga4real
    Olga4real
    Thank you very much DickZ, for joining my group and for sharing your story with me. I planned to read only one part of your story today but I couldn't stop until I read the last sentence. You made me smile and sometimes laugh!
    I feel deeply honored to have opportunity to read your story and to have you as a member of my group.