Nature Lovers

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Neha Khan
    Neha Khan
    I love to spend alot of time in solitude experiencing the beauty and excitement of the natural world and its relationship to man. I often like to take a stroll in the garden, early in the morning. Walking on the dewy green grass, watching the clumps of glowing flowers, gleaming magnificently in the bright spring sunshine, enjoying the soft music of the birds and the soothing breath of spring-pleasing all my senses-just my solitude and I. my lonliness is my best friend as it provides me with the opportunity to ponder over the secrets of nature and listen to its whispers-how healing it is-and above everything what a great educator it is.
    I know a little garden-close,
    Set thick with lily and red rose,
    Where I would wander if I might
    From dewy morn to dewy night,
    ---William Morris
    I am really glad to be a part of this nature -lovers corner.
  2. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Here are some of the works of Audubon

I LOVE this one

3. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Ok I just had to add these becasue they are funny

What is going on with the poor rabbits feet here? I mean they look like something from a dinosaur.

These rabbits are so mis-proportioned to the background. They are like giganto rabbits
  4. Janine
    Janine
    The Audubons are real nice and I love the rabbits. I am very fond of rabbits since I have owned two in my life and loved them dearly....But wait a minute - you are right! Those paintings are strange, now that I look closer at them closer - what is with that first bunny and his weird feet? They look like branches; maybe Audubon was influenced by Darwin in this period of his career...very strange. The second one is not much better; that looks very odd indeed...the proportion is almost sureal. I can't make out just how that white rabbit is sitting either.
  5. Neha Khan
    Neha Khan
    Bautiful photographs thanks for sharing such attractive sights of nature and making this corner all the more special to me.
  6. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Here are some of the works of Walton Ford. I like the way in which he mixes naturalism with some surrealistic aspects.

7. Janine
    Janine
    Wow, I love these - so fanciful and fascinating. I adore the elephant one since I am always interested in elephants. I like the snake one, as well, very much so.
  8. Neo_Sephiroth
    Neo_Sephiroth
    Dude! I love nature, man! Oh, yeah! Sweet!
  9. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Welcome to the group
  10. Scented Letters
    Scented Letters
    Nothing more peaceful than being surrounded by old, tall trees. It's so pleasant, going for walks in nature-- so peaceful.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast