Nature Lovers

1. The Comedian
    The Comedian
    The loons have returned to the north country; I heard their laugh on my walk by the lake this morning.
  2. Cellar Door
    Cellar Door
    Claes love your pics! the wetlands trail looks beautiful... like the mating toads too... is the leech like an std for toads? j/k..
  3. ClaesGefvenberg
    ClaesGefvenberg
    Yes, that trail is very nice. As for the leach, I would not go swimming in that lake: It is literally crawling with them.

/Claes
  4. IJustMadeThatUp
    IJustMadeThatUp
    Comedian, please explain?
  5. IJustMadeThatUp
    IJustMadeThatUp
    Also, a question: Do all of you live in rural areas?
  6. Cellar Door
    Cellar Door
    I live in a big dirty suburb, but on the edge of it, so i am close to farm land, amish country, and forests. The burb is not so bad though, because on the northern part of it is a big lake. it is also 30 minutes away from a big dirty city
  7. IJustMadeThatUp
    IJustMadeThatUp
    Well that's not too bad cellar door, you kind of get the best of both worlds!
  8. ClaesGefvenberg
    ClaesGefvenberg
    I live just at the outer edge of a suburb, so I have the best of both worlds too. Five minutes walk in one direction and I'm in a forest, five minutes in the car or ten on the bike and I'm approaching the city center.

/Claes
  9. Niamh
    Niamh
    I did not realise this group was here!
  10. Niamh
    Niamh
    I'm born and raised in the City Suburbs, but for years i was scraping the outskirts, and there is a lot of beauty near me. I also spent a lot of my childhood holidaying in Wexford so brought up to love nature and the countryside